Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie   Totally agree about Annie, just posted the same thing before seeing your post.  I like Loren and hubby too, but guess they will be taking a break once baby arrives.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4   Last night Annie really bothered me.  She has become loud andnot funny any longer, too bad because I used to like her on this show, but as others have said, she is trying way too much, phony, not natural as she used to be.  David didn't look amused at her antics at times.

I caught blips of the new show after 11PM as I was watching The Walking Dead, Let's Call Saul, and Walking Dead Talk.

Finally, some good shows are returning after months of hardly anything to watch.

@mousiegirl  Yes Annie is starting to act strangely. David seems to be over it too as he doesn't say anything but just gives her odd looks. It's awkward. It makes me wonder if they have issues outside of the show.

Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone else hear that the older woman "Lisa" whose soulmate is also from Nigeria - she said she works as a Hospice Aide????

Well, strange that she should mention that...... Angela also works as a Hospice Aide.... Now, isn't that a coincidence????

She's another one who is tracking his Facebook and telling him to "tighten it up"    Really???  He's not even real - he's from Nigeria.... Now, a hunk like that really needs Lisa???

I'm beginning to think that they are filling the show in with actors, just to make us keep on watching.  LOL

SoapDirt has a whole story on Angie and all the botox she got and that it costs $800 per session and up..... Really again????  Where is all this money coming from?  TLC perhaps to keep her on the show???

Honored Contributor

Re: Pillow Talk

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie wrote:

Did anyone else hear that the older woman "Lisa" whose soulmate is also from Nigeria - she said she works as a Hospice Aide????

Well, strange that she should mention that...... Angela also works as a Hospice Aide.... Now, isn't that a coincidence????

She's another one who is tracking his Facebook and telling him to "tighten it up"    Really???  He's not even real - he's from Nigeria.... Now, a hunk like that really needs Lisa???

I'm beginning to think that they are filling the show in with actors, just to make us keep on watching.  LOL

SoapDirt has a whole story on Angie and all the botox she got and that it costs $800 per session and up..... Really again????  Where is all this money coming from?  TLC perhaps to keep her on the show???

@sophiamarie  I read that TLC will help them with certain things so I'll bet ya they did  pay for Angela's botox. I wish I could remember where I read that but I can't. It was on one of the gossip sites.

Honored Contributor

I didn't know where to post this.  If I'm remembering correctly they're all from Utah.

kal & browns.PNG

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I didn't know where to post this.  If I'm remembering correctly they're all from Utah.

kal & browns.PNG

Nice pictureSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Pillow Talk is on now and Annie is already acting nutty.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Pillow Talk is on now and Annie is already acting nutty.

She is so loud now.  I am getting use to Molly amd her friend, Ansuelo is ok.  Alexi and Loren the  favorites  Annie has to turn it down a couple notches 

Honored Contributor

People are starting to bash Annie's behavior on Pillow Talk and David is getting ticked off about it. They are saying it seems like she's putting on a show now and her behavior is annoying and too forced. However he seems to be closed off to differing opinions. Someone told him to get over it and others said they'll say what they want lol. Maybe she'll take note and stop acting like a fool. She makes me not even want to watch the show. I usually mute her.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

People are starting to bash Annie's behavior on Pillow Talk and David is getting ticked off about it. They are saying it seems like she's putting on a show now and her behavior is annoying and too forced. However he seems to be closed off to differing opinions. Someone told him to get over it and others said they'll say what they want lol. Maybe she'll take note and stop acting like a fool. She makes me not even want to watch the show. I usually mute her.

It is amazing how she went from having cute funny comments to having this loud abrasive voice.

Asuelo's wife, wow I can never remember her name, anyway she tries too hard but is likeable

Molly and her friend are beginning to crack me up.

Still miss the brothers.

Loren and hubby are cute.  Can't wait till they have the baby.Smiley Happy Asuelos boys are really cuteSmiley Happy