Honored Contributor

Did anyone watch last night?  So glad Tim and his friend were not on.  I use to like this show so much, Annie is over the top now, screaming a lot.  Asuelo was on with his wife and cute little boys, they were not bad, Molly and her friend are kind of funny, Alexi and Loren are still good.  The show was ok but not as good as it use to be.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Did anyone watch last night?  So glad Tim and his friend were not on.  I use to like this show so much, Annie is over the top now, screaming a lot.  Asuelo was on with his wife and cute little boys, they were not bad, Molly and her friend are kind of funny, Alexi and Loren are still good.  The show was ok but not as good as it use to be.

@sunshine 919  I watched. Annie is definitely becoming annoying. I was also very glad that Tim and Veronica weren't there but I'm sure we'll see some other couples we don't care for in the future. Too bad Tarek and Dean can't come back. Tarek's commentary was hilarious.

Honored Contributor

I do not watch Pillow Talk because it is just a rehash of the show I just saw... with their comments. I do not find any of these people worth listening to.. or find their commentsof any value.  It is so BORING.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919  I watched. Annie is definitely becoming annoying. I was also very glad that Tim and Veronica weren't there but I'm sure we'll see some other couples we don't care for in the future. Too bad Tarek and Dean can't come back. Tarek's commentary was hilarious.

I was liking it in the beginning but Annie is certainly very screechy. Even David looks over at her.  Also, Molly and friend have gotten louder.  I think I like Tim and Veronica a LOT better than Asuelo and wife... I can't stand them.  They have too much air time.  I don't know why they are given so much time.  He always looks confused and so childish.

Anyway, it's not like it was in the beginning.  They are certainly not camera shy - none of them.. I do like Loren and Alexei the best.  Tarik and Dean are gone forever I am afraid.......

Maybe TLC will find a group that blends well together.  This group sure doesn't.....

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I was liking it in the beginning but Annie is certainly very screechy. Even David looks over at her.  Also, Molly and friend have gotten louder.  I think I like Tim and Veronica a LOT better than Asuelo and wife... I can't stand them.  They have too much air time.  I don't know why they are given so much time.  He always looks confused and so childish.

Anyway, it's not like it was in the beginning.  They are certainly not camera shy - none of them.. I do like Loren and Alexei the best.  Tarik and Dean are gone forever I am afraid.......

Maybe TLC will find a group that blends well together.  This group sure doesn't.....

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Honored Contributor

Re: Pillow Talk

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@sophiamarie  Molly and her friend are getting a bit nasty...talking about waxing their a**es. I wonder how much they've had to drink while doing the show? They usually have wine but were drinking tequila last night or so they said. Asuelo and his wife are a snoozefest on this show - not a good fit. I don't care for Tim and Veronica but they do have more personality than Kalani and Asuelo.

Esteemed Contributor
@colliemom4   You are right.  They were really a bit much last night.  I wonder if they are gonna last much longer if they keep it up.  They do drink a lot.

I'm still trying to figure out what they were talking about re:  the waxing.  I really don't even want to picture that.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:
@colliemom4   You are right.  They were really a bit much last night.  I wonder if they are gonna last much longer if they keep it up.  They do drink a lot.

I'm still trying to figure out what they were talking about re:  the waxing.  I really don't even want to picture that.  LOL

@sophiamarie  Cat LOL And the woman going to Nigeria getting her waxing. Why did we need to know that?

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4   Last night Annie really bothered me.  She has become loud andnot funny any longer, too bad because I used to like her on this show, but as others have said, she is trying way too much, phony, not natural as she used to be.  David didn't look amused at her antics at times.

I caught blips of the new show after 11PM as I was watching The Walking Dead, Let's Call Saul, and Walking Dead Talk.

Finally, some good shows are returning after months of hardly anything to watch.