Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Who is on pillow talk tonight, not on where I am yetSmiley Happy

David & Annie, Elizabeth and Andre, Anny and Robert, Tim and Veronica. I think that's it.

Thanks, Tim again good grief lo

Honored Contributor

Re: Pillow Talk

[ Edited ]

I finally found out what Veronica does for a living. I happened to come across it really. She got a business degree in 2020 and has always been in management positions like for Ross stores etc. She now works for a company and does what sounds like marketing. It also sounds like she does pretty well for herself but from the job description I'd say certainly not wealthy. On the show it seems they make her out to be.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I finally found out what Veronica does for a living. I happened to come across it really. She got a business degree in 2020 and has always been in management positions like for Ross stores etc. She now works for a company and does what sounds like marketing. It also sounds like she does pretty well for herself but from the job description I'd say certainly not wealthy. On the show it seems they make her out to be.

It's just so odd that TLC has them on pillow talk.  I keep waiting for their turn to be over lol

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

It's just so odd that TLC has them on pillow talk.  I keep waiting for their turn to be over lol

@sunshine 919  I know. It won't be soon enough lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4  I've wondered about what Veronica does for a living too.  The house she lives in is quite large and nice (as is Molly's).  And while she may not be "wealthy", she'd have to make a very good living to afford a house like where I live.  (No, I don't live in a house like that).

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@colliemom4  I've wondered about what Veronica does for a living too.  The house she lives in is quite large and nice (as is Molly's).  And while she may not be "wealthy", she'd have to make a very good living to afford a house like where I live.  (No, I don't live in a house like that).

@Citrine1  I don't know your location but she lives in North Carolina.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4  I'm in Philadelphia.  I'm not really familiar with real estate prices in her area, but I subscribe to a magazine that shows various homes throughout the country and their prices.  I see homes that sell for  $200,000 - $300,000 in some areas that would sell for close to a million dollars here.  

Esteemed Contributor

Darcy and her sister live in a very nice house also!

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@colliemom4  I'm in Philadelphia.  I'm not really familiar with real estate prices in her area, but I subscribe to a magazine that shows various homes throughout the country and their prices.  I see homes that sell for  $200,000 - $300,000 in some areas that would sell for close to a million dollars here.  

@Citrine1  She's probably living in one of the most affordable places in the country. I'm sure homes where you live are much more money.

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

Darcy and her sister live in a very nice house also!

@Citrine1  Yes they do. I believe they are trying to sell it? Darcey's networth is pretty high if you look it up. I saw a real estate listing on their home recently and it was in the six hundred thousand range. It's in Connecticut. I wish I could recall where I saw it.