Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4  Well, in certain areas of Philadelphia but, again, not where I live.  LOL  

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

Darcy and her sister live in a very nice house also!

@Citrine1  Yes they do. I believe they are trying to sell it? Darcey's networth is pretty high if you look it up. I saw a real estate listing on their home recently and it was in the six hundred thousand range. It's in Connecticut. I wish I could recall where I saw it.

Connecticut is pricey.  I'm not surprised that's what their house is worth.  I'm also not surprised about Darcy's net worth being high.  I've seen her shoes, handbags, and luggage!  

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

Darcy and her sister live in a very nice house also!

@Citrine1  Yes they do. I believe they are trying to sell it? Darcey's networth is pretty high if you look it up. I saw a real estate listing on their home recently and it was in the six hundred thousand range. It's in Connecticut. I wish I could recall where I saw it.

Connecticut is pricey.  I'm not surprised that's what their house is worth.  I'm also not surprised about Darcy's net worth being high.  I've seen her shoes, handbags, and luggage!  

Well she is certainly milking this job with TLC.  I'm wondering if she will be on that dating show, they are promoting Jesse on.  

Respected Contributor

Sometimes the house could be rented & the cars leased. I had a friend that did that and everyone thought she had a ton of money. This season has been the worse, hope TLC really does a better screen check before next season. Pass seasons have never been this bad & some couples are still together. Not one this season stayed together. 

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Sometimes the house could be rented & the cars leased. I had a friend that did that and everyone thought she had a ton of money. This season has been the worse, hope TLC really does a better screen check before next season. Pass seasons have never been this bad & some couples are still together. Not one this season stayed together. 

I think Yolonda may be renting her place too.  Her bedroom only had a air mattress.  The house Darcy is in is not the same one when Jesse visited her.

Valued Contributor

Re: Pillow Talk

[ Edited ]

On Tonight's Pillow Talk, the info says Omar talks to Avery's

Incarcerated DAD!   Does anybody at all know what he's in

for?  

Monke!   wow....

Oh! And Terik or Dean will be on talking about the state of

of their relationship I read?

Honored Contributor

I heard Avery had loss a lot of weight.  I couldn't see a difference last night.  Maybe it was after these scenes were made.  She's a nice looking authoritative young woman who makes bad choices.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Tarik posted that Dean quit the show after saying he was trying to copy him and finish his jokes. Sounds like he cut him out of his life as well. I thought they were thrown off Pillow Talk due to things Dean said about Tim. Sounds like Dean's got quite a problem lol.

Honored Contributor

I didn't know Tiffany was back in the states.  Good for her.  Daniel is still so cute and baby too.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Lol I am still waiting for Tim and Veronica to leave Pillow Talk.  Is anyone watching it? I see very few comments about it.Smiley Happy