Highlighted
Respected Contributor

He looked so disgusting when he was scarfing down that pizza......ICK.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@yellow919   Never heard of this program.  I opened this thread because I thought it was about Doris Day and Rock Hudson in the movie PIllow Talk.

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Yes, I watch!  I wonder how the Pillow Talkers were selected.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I read that Tom and his sister want to be on Pillow Talk.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 

Now, they would be interesting!  Just keep Darcey far, far away!  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Darcey is coming back (sad to say) new show called Before the 90 days. Does anyone remember People's Couch? Real people watched reality shows from their home. I really like that show. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I wish they would let Darcey go already. It is evident she isn't making a lasting connection with the guys. I guess she brings in the viewers but I am sick of seeing her every season in different iterations of this show.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

I wish they would let Darcey go already. It is evident she isn't making a lasting connection with the guys. I guess she brings in the viewers but I am sick of seeing her every season in different iterations of this show.

@DJs mom  I was checking out her social media page last night and can't get over how bad she looks. She's definitely on something too. She posted a brief video of her daughter dancing and Darcey jumped in it. She seemed totally out of it. TLC seems to love torturing us with Angela and Darcey.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Please let Darcy and Angela retire.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

They showed a promo for next season. Darcy is quoted as saying (in reference to Tom), "as far as I know we're still a couple".  HILARIOUS!  You should never start off a sentence describing your relationship with someone with the words, as far as I know............