Honored Contributor

I am taping Pillow Talk but switching to it off and on, I don't see Debbie and Coltee.  Andrieee and Elizabeth are on.  Andri seems pleasant.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Pillow Talk

[ Edited ]

Looks like the focus is on eating, lol.  I didn’t really watch the show when Annie and David were having their story on the show but I did see them a few times.  Boy have they gained weight, especially David.  I doubt if he should laugh about anybody’s sex life with that belly of his.  Guessing, of course.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I am taping Pillow Talk but switching to it off and on, I don't see Debbie and Coltee.  Andrieee and Elizabeth are on.  Andri seems pleasant.Smiley Happy

Alexi and Loren will be on tonight according to the advertisement for the show tonight. He is funny in a calm way lol.  I would love to see him with the brothers just for kicks, it would be hysterical.

Respected Contributor

I absolutely love Pillow Talk!  It's funny that when they're commenting on something they are all pretty much in agreement with each other and with me! 

Honored Contributor

I'm watching it now and Andre gets on my nerves so bad! I'm glad Loren and Alexei are back.

Honored Contributor

I am watching reruns tonight.  I find it difficult to watch Tim and his ex, why are they on the show.