Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pillow Talk Series On TLC

@minkbunny wrote:

@sophiamarie  Oh Lordy, I haven't seen it and now am afraid to look.  She was one mess for sure.   I have never seen a clearer case of

"He's just not that into you" in my life. 

@minkbunny   Don't be afraid.  I'll tell you this much.... She isn't wearing PJ's.  She is in a T-shirt and pants and she has RED hair........  That's enough for now.   You need time to digest......

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@minkbunny wrote:

@sophiamarie  Oh Lordy, I haven't seen it and now am afraid to look.  She was one mess for sure.   I have never seen a clearer case of

"He's just not that into you" in my life. 

@minkbunny   Don't be afraid.  I'll tell you this much.... She isn't wearing PJ's.  She is in a T-shirt and pants and she has RED hair........  That's enough for now.   You need time to digest......

@sophiamarie  LOL!

Honored Contributor

I seriously think there is something wrong with Danielle. I read she's going by a phony name online though people know it's her lol and trying to get attorneys to talk to her and see how she may get money back from Mohamed. She just can not let that go. Also that she's lost a little weight and is in a fantasy world that may bring him back. He's driving a truck across the country and I'm sure she's the last thing on his mind.

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:

Oh no not Danielle LOL well I will be watching. Did she really think Mohammed loved her? I knew that young guy was using her. Remember her wedding? His religion he couldn't kiss her at the wedding, LOL he just didn't want to kiss her if she was Pablo (Russ's wife hope I spelled her name right) he would be all over her and would forget about religion. 

@sissel   Paola is her name, Pablo is a man's name, lol.  It's almost impossible to keep names straight on these whacky shows.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl  thank you LOL so much crazy & I try to keep all crazy in check but sometimes it gets too much LOL thanks. So funny! 

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I seriously think there is something wrong with Danielle. I read she's going by a phony name online though people know it's her lol and trying to get attorneys to talk to her and see how she may get money back from Mohamed. She just can not let that go. Also that she's lost a little weight and is in a fantasy world that may bring him back. He's driving a truck across the country and I'm sure she's the last thing on his mind.

@colliemom4   Yes, something is definitely wrong with her. She's completely obsessed with him and simply won't stop trying to get him back. The man has made it very clear that he just used her for a green card! I'm not sure that being a truck driver was his American dream but obviously he found an idiot to bring him into the country. I find it sad that she can't just move on and realize that he wants nothing to do with her.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4   I don't know about the weight loss because she surely didn't lose any on those thighs.....  Take a good look (or not) tonight.....  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I also think Danielle has some sort of syndrome.  She can't think clearly at times and has very poor eyesight.....

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   Yes, something is definitely wrong with her. She's completely obsessed with him and simply won't stop trying to get him back. The man has made it very clear that he just used her for a green card! I'm not sure that being a truck driver was his American dream but obviously he found an idiot to bring him into the country. I find it sad that she can't just move on and realize that he wants nothing to do with her.

@HSB1204  Yes it is sad that he used her like that even though she drives me crazy.

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I also think Danielle has some sort of syndrome.  She can't think clearly at times and has very poor eyesight.....

she is a MESS