Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 

Thanks for the explanation, I must not've been watching during her season, I don't recognize her.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Pillow Talk Series On TLC

Dean's girlfriend. She looks very young but I believe she's 28.

dean.PNG

Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE Tarik and Dean, they are hysterical!

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Pillow Talk is coming back but unfortunately Molly and her business partner will be on it. I posted a pic but it got poofed. It was of Molly and her partner. Molly was holding pumpkins over her breasts but you could see absolutely nothing. I guess it was too much for someone's delicate eyes lol.

I wish I knew the date it was coming back on but I don't. If I find anything else out I will post.

@colliemom4   Molly will be funny, I remember her Lifetime show about her business, she and her partner, Molly was hilarious!

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

dean.PNG

@colliemom4   Is she in the states with Dean, or where?

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

dean.PNG

@colliemom4   Is she in the states with Dean, or where?

@mousiegirl  As far as I know he's living in the Phillipines with her but comes in to do Pillow Talk. I guess he likes living over there.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Pillow Talk is coming back but unfortunately Molly and her business partner will be on it. I posted a pic but it got poofed. It was of Molly and her partner. Molly was holding pumpkins over her breasts but you could see absolutely nothing. I guess it was too much for someone's delicate eyes lol.

I wish I knew the date it was coming back on but I don't. If I find anything else out I will post.

@colliemom4   Molly will be funny, I remember her Lifetime show about her business, she and her partner, Molly was hilarious!

@mousiegirl  I used to think she wasn't bad but she's become so thirsty. Did you see the pics I posted of her scantily clad recently? She had on undergarments and not much else. Not a good look on anyone out in public. It reeks of desperation and the need for attention. I don't like a lot of things she's done, especially concerning her children. But let's face it, we're not watching a group of outstanding people here lol. We'll see how she does. She may be funny.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl  I used to think she wasn't bad but she's become so thirsty. Did you see the pics I posted of her scantily clad recently? She had on undergarments and not much else. Not a good look on anyone out in public. It reeks of desperation and the need for attention. I don't like a lot of things she's done, especially concerning her children. But let's face it, we're not watching a group of outstanding people here lol. We'll see how she does. She may be funny.

@colliemom4   No, I didn't see those pictures, I am just going by how she was on the Liftetime series, but of course, she has changed some by now, we all do.  Well, hopefully she is funny, not too many of them are.

Honored Contributor

That picture is on Facebook. Does not show anything.

Esteemed Contributor

The new episodes of Pillow Talk start this sunday, Nov. 3 at 11 pm, same night as the new 90 day fiance episodes start.

I don't really mind Molly.  We'll see how I feel after watching her on pillow talk.  hahaha

I remember how much I despised Luis.  I think my distaste for him made me like (or feel sorry for) Molly.