Honored Contributor

Re: Pillow Talk Is Coming Back..check out who's on it

Many people on social media are complaining about the return of Coltie and Debbie and I agree!

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Many people on social media are complaining about the return of Coltie and Debbie and I agree!

I'd complain too if I knew where to do it. If those two are on......I'm out. 

Esteemed Contributor

What shows are going to be on tonight?  Does anyone know if they are re-runs or new?

TIA

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   I actually think it's in bad taste.  It makes no sense to me.  They aren't a couple.  At least, I don't think they are.  LOL

Respected Contributor

I Don’t watch the regular show but the Pillow Talk episodes are fun-ny!!  Keep those coming...!

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   I actually think it's in bad taste.  It makes no sense to me.  They aren't a couple.  At least, I don't think they are.  LOL

@sophiamarie  LOL! Let's hope they aren't.

Valued Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@sophiamarie  LOL! Let's hope they aren't.

Larissa might beg to differ. Smiley Wink

Well, at least they're not in a bed, but I have to admit I was a little creeped out by them in their jammies, so close to each other. 

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I agree too.  Who made the decision to put them on.  Those two sitting on the couch looks ridiculous.  I have no problem with the others. But please why Debbie and Colteeee.

Regular Contributor

at least Coltee and his mommy arent in bed together!  i am looking forward to this, i love pillow talk.

Respected Contributor

Yes good news they didn't put Colt & Debbie in bed together Ewww! Guess we will see Debbie hold the cat threw the whole show. Also not happy with Elizabeth & her over the top controlling husband (forgot his name) At least we got the brothers & Anna & David back but I can't see the new ones on Pillow Talk doing anything good. I will still watch but wonder if the show isn't ruined by these new couples.