Respected Contributor

Pierce Brosnan Reunited With Mrs Doubtfire Kids

It's a heartwarming film in the American lore.

On Wednesday Pierce Brosnan was snapped with three of his co-stars in 1993's Mrs. Doubtfire - Matthew Lawrence, 38, Mara Wilson, 31, and Lisa Jakub, 39 - as they convened to commemorate the film's upcoming 25th anniversary, as it first hit theaters November 24, 1993.

The film cast the late Robin Williams as a dad named Daniel Hillard - who in the midst of a nasty split with his wife Miranda (played by Sally Field) - donned a disguise to play a housekeeper named Euphegenia Doubtfire, in a ploy to spend extra time with his three children, played by Lawrence, Wilson and Jakub.

Brosnan, 65, played Stu, a dapper bachelor courting Miranda who Mrs. Doubtfire crosses up in hilarious fashion throughout the film.

Together again: Pierce Brosnan, 65, on Wednesday was snapped with three of his co-stars in 1993's Mrs. Doubtfire - (L-R) Matthew Lawrence, 38, Lisa Jakub, 39, and Mara Wilson, 31

Happy bunch: The onscreen siblings looked overjoyed to be reunited in shots on social media 

Cinematic classic: Brosnan in the film played Stu, a dapper bachelor who Mrs. Doubtfire crosses up in hilarious fashion throughout the film

Icon: The three then-child stars were seen with on-screen dad Robin Williams in this shot from the movie 

Honored Contributor

Re: Pierce Brosnan Reunited With Mrs Doubtfire Kids

@lmt-

Thank you for these wonderful pictures.

I have watched this over and over-one of my favorite movies of all time.

I loved Mara and everything she was in but left acting as a young teen. She was in Miracle on 34th street and Mathilda, wonderful in those as well.

She then went on to theater and improv which she enjoyed but then felt it wasn't for her and started writing. She said she had always wanted to be an author. Her book "Where am I Now" describes her life and thoughts. She thought having so many people asking her this question, she thought she'd put it all out there.

She said Robin Williams was really wonderful with kids; very sweet, kind and funny, and much more shy with adults. He was most comfortable when he had an audience.

She has also talked about her OCD, depression, and anxiety and encourages those who have it, not to be ashamed and that many people have it and it should be treated just like any health problem, and also be able to live a happy fulfilling life as an adult. 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@lmt,

I have watched this film so many times, thanks for these pics, much appreciated!

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/361413617349-0-1/s-l1000.jpg

Respected Contributor

It's one of my favorite movies too, have seen it many times.

So sad about Robin Williams, it's still hard to believe he's gone. I bet it's SRO every night in heaven since he arrived. 

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much for the pics!!!!! Love this movie and watched it a million times, and still laugh! It was such a wonderful cast, and Robin Williams is very missed!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Thank you so much for the pics!!!!! Love this movie and watched it a million times, and still laugh! It was such a wonderful cast, and Robin Williams is very missed!

I agree.  I love the dance scene when the mom comes in and they are all dancing.  When I here that particular song I immediately think of that movie.  My all time favorite part is the ending when Mrs. Doubtfire is doing story stime.  That voice when she is talking about all types of families is precious.  Yes Robin Williams is still missed.Smiley Happy