Honored Contributor

Tried to watch, yesterday was fine, today (last 2 episodes) just too dragged out for me.

Yesterday, I enjoyed it.

Honored Contributor

I wanted to like it but after maybe 2 episodes, I was gone.   I think I saw a thread this weekend, seemed to go over well with the posters here.  The book was probably better.

I don't care for stories with so much mystery & subterfuge the story line gets muddled.  There are several on Netflix that I dumped after an episode or 2, including Inventing Anna.

Respected Contributor

Overall I liked it, but agree that the last two episodes were a bit dragged out. 

Honored Contributor

So, I finished watching this today and I thought it wasn't that great (TV Guide gave it 2 out of 3 stars). I feel the story could have been told in 6 episodes, also you wait to the very end of episode 8 for the big twist payoff. I think there are other series that are more worthy of your time. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Pieces of her

[ Edited ]

So, a number of weeks back it was reported that Rudy Giuliani was the first contestant to be unmasked and Robin and Ken stormed off the set. I wonder if that show was scrapped and Rudy was replaced?

I'm sorry I just realized I posted this on the wrong thread. I am an idiot!

Respected Contributor

@software wrote:

I wanted to like it but after maybe 2 episodes, I was gone.   I think I saw a thread this weekend, seemed to go over well with the posters here.  The book was probably better.

I don't care for stories with so much mystery & subterfuge the story line gets muddled.  There are several on Netflix that I dumped after an episode or 2, including Inventing Anna.

@software  I too have dumped a few series after 2 episodes. After reading posts on this forum about the shows went back and gave them another chance. Each one turned out to be good I just had to get past those first two episodes.