Honored Contributor

Re: Phoenix Rising - Great Documentary!

It was just two episodes, right?   I watched both shortly after they aired and it was pretty interesting.

I know pretty much nothing about MM but I guess there have been numerous very similar complaints about him.

Interesting the similar programming of late.  I'm still watching the one about Playboy, which has been VERY interesteing, and the one about the Chippendales.

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

It was just two episodes, right?   I watched both shortly after they aired and it was pretty interesting.

I know pretty much nothing about MM but I guess there have been numerous very similar complaints about him.

Interesting the similar programming of late.  I'm still watching the one about Playboy, which has been VERY interesteing, and the one about the Chippendales.

@chickenbutt  I watched up until the last 2 episodes of the Playboy series. I thought it became repetitive towards that point. Many of the things I learned after watching it are definitely disturbing to say the least.

Trusted Contributor

I'm trying to wrap my head around the idea that women are attracted to Marilyn Mason. The make-up suggests a sinister, macabre persona.