Honored Contributor

Tonight at 8 PM on TCM. Lloyd Nolan is super great.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

Now that is a blast from the past, I may have to check it out.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Tonight at 8 PM on TCM. Lloyd Nolan is super great.

@Group 5 minus 1  Think you for the heads up!   Haven't seen it in years and will be watching ,  great cast and love the theme song as well 😺

Regular Contributor

Thank you! Peyton Place, along with Return to Payton Place, A Summer Place, and The Best of Everything are some of my favorite old movies!

Super Contributor

Thank YOU for posting this.  I am dvring it.  I use to watch the tv series and saw the movie when it came out.  Again, thank you.Smiley Happy

Spoiler

Respected Contributor
Just wish it did not conflict with my watching of Westminster Dog Show.
Honored Contributor

@addtothis wrote:

Thank YOU for posting this.  I am dvring it.  I use to watch the tv series and saw the movie when it came out.  Again, thank you.Smiley Happy

Spoiler

I really enjoyed the tv show.  I can remember Mia Farrell with her long hairSmiley Happy Peyton Place is a really good movie.  I did not like the second one.  Thanks for the heads up.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I love love love this movie! DVR set! Thanks @Group 5 minus 1  for the heads up. 👍

Honored Contributor

I remember sneaking to watch that show....mom thought it was nothing we should be watching!

Respected Contributor

I remember thinking that tan bathing suit was odd, even before I saw the rest of the movie. Who wears a flesh toned swim suit? Smiley Surprised it's gonna lead to trouble.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York