Esteemed Contributor

Peter The Bachelor has serious accident while filming

Peter and crew are filming in Ohio I believe. He fell on a golf cart and champagne glasses and cut his face so bad he need 22 stitches. Yikes I hope his eyes are okay feels better soon. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

Re: Peter The Bachelor has serious accident while filming

How does a person fall ON a golf cart?  Did he lose his balance or was he pushed?  Perhaps he drank too much champagne?  He doesn't seem like the type to over indulge in alcohol, especially being that he is a pilot.  

Ouch..........22 stitches is a lot!

Respected Contributor

Bummer. Such a beautiful face. Hope all goes well for him and no scarsSmiley Sad

Respected Contributor

He was most likely drunk.. All of them drink a lot on that show.

Respected Contributor

He fell while filming in Costa Rica, according to People.  That's a shame--it sounds like he had a lot of stiches.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

He fell while filming in Costa Rica, according to People.  That's a shame--it sounds like he had a lot of stiches.

And a lot of drinks🙂

Honored Contributor

@jpie wrote:

How does a person fall ON a golf cart?  Did he lose his balance or was he pushed?  Perhaps he drank too much champagne?  He doesn't seem like the type to over indulge in alcohol, especially being that he is a pilot.  

@jpie 

The news reports I read said that he was stepping onto the golf cart when he tripped and fell onto the drink glasses that he was carrying.

The female dates had not arrived at the golf course yet

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

The show was filming...he was carrying 2 champagne glasses & mis-stepped getting into a golf cart, he fell cutting his face on the glass. The story said it was a 2 hr drive to get him to the hospital with the surgeon he needed. Poor guy, hope he'll be ok & heal quickly. I had a mis-step in my garage & I was lucky that I caught myself before my head hit the concrete. Accidents happen, it doesn't mean he was drunk....what hateful speculation. 

Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@jpie wrote:

@jpie 

The news reports I read said that he was stepping onto the golf cart when he tripped and fell onto the drink glasses that he was carrying.

The female dates had not arrived at the golf course yet

_______

Thank you for the reply. Such a strange accident!

Honored Contributor

There are stitches and there are stitches. If he saw a good plastic surgeon, twenty-two stitches could have been for a smallish cut. Plastic surgeons tend to use very small, very closely placed stitches to close a wound to minimize scarring. It's not uncommon to hear of plastic surgeons using a hundred or more stitches to seal a wound. If you get a cut on your arm, leg, or a noncosmetic area, stitches might be placed a half inch apart. Then twenty-two stitches is a lot in those circumstances. For a facial injury treated by a plastic surgeon, twenty-two stitches is not a big deal. They place very small stitches very close together.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!