Honored Contributor

Re: Person of Interest . . . What happened to Shaw?

She is so cool! The epitome of ""cool"" to me! Does anyone remember how great she was a the lead actress as a lawyer in a series that was cancelled? Just a very intriguing actress to me.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Knox Blue and Violet Moon are the names of the babies. Also she told POI that she was going to take two years off.

However, the articles all stated that by them keeping her alive (but out of sight) it means she can come back whenever she wants to.

The assumption is that people are missing her and that means her contract negotiations will only grow (i.e. amount of money) as time goes on. The tricky part is she is taking a chance that they will bring in someone else (not to assume her role) but anothe bad as& that will make some fans turn toward the newby.

Anyway, that's what she named her babies and the word.

If you're interested she is married to Steve Howie, the actor who owns the bar on Shameless. They also have a 5 year old son.

Honored Contributor

Image result for sarah shahi fairly legal

This was the first time I remember seeing Sarah Shahi ... the TV show "Fairly Legal." She was ADORABLE. She didn't appear "buff." Did anyone else watch this show?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

I really liked "Fairly Legal" and wished it hadn't ended, it was very interesting and she was really good in it.

Honored Contributor

Thanks Annabellethecat. I'm assuming Knox is a boy and Violet a girl.
Honored Contributor

He wasn't interesting enough?

Honored Contributor

I guess so, it may have said but these days you can't tell by the names. brew, who do you mean?