Honored Contributor

I watch Perry Mason on METV at 8AM CT and then 10:30 PM CT.......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Spurt   Love MeTV. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I might not be the sharpest tool in the shed because I get confused watching those old episodes on MeTV. 

Honored Contributor

I just started watching Perry Mason again. I really enjoy it.  I watched one the other night when a bad guy told Perry he did not have a chair for Perry to sit in and talk to him.  Perry was so funny he made a face and opened a door in the back of the office and got a chair and sat down lol.  I thought this was so cool.  Perry Mason is cool.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Spurt   Love MeTV. 

@Bird mama 

Yep, me too....😊

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I hope you're recovering well from your illness, @Group 5 minus 1 --  watching "Perry" is a great way to hasten the process.

The classic 1957 series is my second favorite, of all time, I guess, after "The Fugitive".  Love the echoes of film noir, and the multiple talents involved.   The enormous charisma of Raymond Burr as "Perry",   and the perfect way that Perry, Della and Paul meld and work together...

@4kitties,  you have great taste.  "The Moth-Eaten Mink" is one of my favorites too.  That moody restaurant, the panicked waitress running out, all the mystery of her relationship with the owner, that seedy hotel that Paul and Perry rush to, and that figures largely in the plot-- it was like a mini film noir.   Suspenseful, and with twists.

Love also "The Case of the Capering Camera" and "The Case of the Missing Melody" too, among so many others.   I've seen most of the episodes, but hubby hasn't, so we're recording a lot of the daily episodes that air on both "METV" and "FETV". 

Raymond Burr's courtroom demeanor as Perry just kills me--  his performance over the 9 years of the show, just a tour de force of brilliant acting. 

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

I hope you're recovering well from your illness, @Group 5 minus 1 --  watching "Perry" is a great way to hasten the process.

The classic 1957 series is my second favorite, of all time, I guess, after "The Fugitive".  Love the echoes of film noir, and the multiple talents involved.   The enormous charisma of Raymond Burr as "Perry",   and the perfect way that Perry, Della and Paul meld and work together...

@4kitties,  you have great taste.  "The Moth-Eaten Mink" is one of my favorites too.  That moody restaurant, the panicked waitress running out, all the mystery of her relationship with the owner, that seedy hotel that Paul and Perry rush to, and that figures largely in the plot-- it was like a mini film noir.   Suspenseful, and with twists.

Love also "The Case of the Capering Camera" and "The Case of the Missing Melody" too, among so many others.   I've seen most of the episodes, but hubby hasn't, so we're recording a lot of the daily episodes that air on both "METV" and "FETV". 

Raymond Burr's courtroom demeanor as Perry just kills me--  his performance over the 9 years of the show, just a tour de force of brilliant acting. 

I totally agree, probably the best tv lawyer.  The cast was amazing.