Respected Contributor

I recently discovered Perry Mason on ME TV.  I was too young to watch the originals: although my mom loved the show. 

Being a Law & Order nerd, all variations of L & O, I have become addicted to PM.  

Love Raymond Burr. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Valued Contributor

When I was a little girl my family watched Perry Mason.

I was lucky enough to meet Raymond Burr two times. He was very sweet to a little elementary school age kid.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Esteemed Contributor

@azgal - I also watched Perry Mason with my parents when I was little.  How lucky for you to meet Raymond Burr twice!  

Valued Contributor

@twinsister I always liked him after that even when he played a bad guy! He was very good.

Loved Ironsides too.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Esteemed Contributor

@azgal - I watched Ironsides too!!

Some days I watch Perry Mason in the morning on ME.

Respected Contributor

@azgal I'll have to watch Ironsides now too.  Thanks 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Valued Contributor

@luvzchiz I hope you like it. I wish I had ME T.V.

Honored Contributor

@luvzchiz wrote:

I recently discovered Perry Mason on ME TV.  I was too young to watch the originals: although my mom loved the show. 

Being a Law & Order nerd, all variations of L & O, I have become addicted to PM.  

Love Raymond Burr. 

Have you ever een Raymond Burr in his old movies?

He always played the bad guy

Esteemed Contributor

I loved the Perry Mason series. My mother-in-law watched the reruns all the time, so much so that when my daughter was around two years old, she would hear the theme music and ask her grandmother, "Perry Mason take on a case?"

Valued Contributor

@software Yeah, he was the suspected bad guy in Rear Window.