Honored Contributor

Has anyone seen it? I saw it yesterday. It's extremely violent and bloody, not my thing at all. But Jennifer Garner just wowed me in this movie. Physically with the action scenes, and conveying the emotion behind it all.

If you can't stand the violence best to wait to watch it at home when you can fast forward, or skip it altogether. Love Jennifer Garner, I think she's a true gem. I follow her on Instagram, she has the most real and authentic page out of all the celebrities I follow on there. She's self deprecating and not at all into glam selfies and pretentious posts(often wearing zero makeup in her posts).She is the real deal and a very good role model, in my opinion.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Thank you for the review...I saw the previews and decided to wait until it is released on video so I can watch at home!

Honored Contributor

Thx for the review @Greeneyedlady21.  I love Jen Garner too.  I really started liking her when 13 Going on 30 came out.  I was hooked ever since!  I think she's one of the most beautiful ladies in Hollywood these days.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal I loved 13 Going On 30 too. I never watched Alias, so I only got to know and like her through her movies. And just her family situation too, she's an excellent mother and handles it all with such grace and class.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

Haven't seen the movie @Greeneyedlady21 only the previews.

Jenn seems like she can do it all.

Mom of 3, makes movies, has a new show coming to HBO called Camping,

and takes care of Ben with all his troubles. 

She is amazing.

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21:  Thanks for the warning. I don't do extreme violence very well.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you, @Greeneyedlady21, for the review of  "Peppermint".  I will put myself on the wait-list at the library and watch it at home.

Trusted Contributor

I like Jennifer Garner but have to wonder why she wanted to do a bloody violent movie.  Yes she has played action type roles before but this one seems more bloody and violent. Like other actresses who play acted that they knew how to do martial arts and use high powered weapons.....such as the cast of Charlies Angels especially the one with Drew Barrymore, Carmen Diaz and Lucy Liu.....none know martial arts or can really handle themselves with military grade weapons.  They learn the choreography...the movements and everything else is smoke and mirrors and body doubles.  Same goes for the new Wonder Woman Gal Gadot.  All do not have the training that men and women receive in the military or the strength for that matter to do what it appears that they do, on the big screen.  All beautiful though who know how to expertly play to the camera.  Will wait for the movie to be shown on hbo or showtime. 

Super Contributor

I'm waiting for it to come out on video.  It's on my Watchlist for Amazon Prime Instant Videos when it does.  I never go to the movie theaters anymore.  Thanks for the review.