Honored Contributor

Anyone watch this?  I've only caught the first two episodes but IMO they're very funny.  Great cast too, led by Wyatt Cenac, Ana Gasteyer of SNL and Oscar Nunez of The Office.

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Anyone watch this?  I've only caught the first two episodes but IMO they're very funny.  Great cast too, led by Wyatt Cenac, Ana Gasteyer of SNL and Oscar Nunez of The Office.

I think there's only been three aired so far right?  I've watched them and honestly I'm disappointed.  I think they picked the only funny lines for the adds and the rest of it just hasn't held up.

Honored Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana, there's four on my Comcast On Demand.  I'll catch up with the rest later.  It's silly, and maybe that's why I'm liking it.  I know one of the showrunners of Parks & Recreation is involved and I liked that show a lot.

Honored Contributor

I watched one episode.  I'm still regretting the waste of brain cells....

Occasional Contributor

I'm really loving the new season of this show.  The characters are all great.  The aliens Don and Jeff are my favorites.  It can be silly at times but I love that kind of humor. 

Trusted Contributor
This is the second season and I am so glad it was renewed!! Fresh and funny, great cast. So glad I stumbled across as it leaves me happy and there is nothing cookie cutter about it.