Honored Contributor

Did anyone else spot Markand Elena from Big Brother 19 sitting together in the audience of Dancing Withthe Stars tonight?  There may have been others but I fast forward over 1/2 of the show.

i guess the various housemates will show up here and there for a little while.

Respected Contributor

Re: People FromBig Brother 19

no I didn't see them but I barely know any of the show's celebritys so maybe Mark and Elena could be on DWTS

Trusted Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Did anyone else spot Markand Elena from Big Brother 19 sitting together in the audience of Dancing Withthe Stars tonight?  There may have been others but I fast forward over 1/2 of the show.

i guess the various housemates will show up here and there for a little while.

Yep, I saw them several times.  They were sitting in the front row and looked nice.  I didn't see anyone else from BB.

Honored Contributor

Some more houseguest news. Cody and Jessica leave on The Amazing Race on Sunday from NYC. CBS is actually inviting fans in the NYC area to come by and watch the start of the race.

Josh has also been booked for an appearance on the Bold and the Beautiful. Poor Paul and Christmas worried that the others would try to ride their coattails, but instead Paul and Christmas have been left out.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Hmmmm, I have conflicting thoughts on this.  Happy for Josh tho!  Thanks for letting us know.