Honored Contributor

Still on the bench w/this show. 

I can't figure out how Jessica who has no "Chicago political connections" can be a "fixer" for the Mayor.  I can get pass that she no longer has a law license.  However, she still has legal power as she knows the laws in, out & all the loopholes.

After 8/21 episode, I am wondering just how many bedrooms does her & her paramour's huge fabulous penthouse loft has?  Now there are 6 folks living up in there.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: 😒 Pearson 😒

It's a tv shows, it's pure fiction.  I don't over think tv shows.  This is another show that I really wanted to like,  I really tried to like it because there are so few good parts for middle aged women but I've given up on it.  Like The Good Fight,  it just is not working for me. 

Honored Contributor

The previews looked good but I just can't like this show. I really wanted to but after 1 episode I was done.

Esteemed Contributor

I was expecting more from this show but it is all over the place. It is definitely not going to be a must see. 

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Still on the bench w/this show. 

I can't figure out how Jessica who has no "Chicago political connections" can be a "fixer" for the Mayor.  I can get pass that she no longer has a law license.  However, she still has legal power as she knows the laws in, out & all the loopholes.

After 8/21 episode, I am wondering just how many bedrooms does her & her paramour's huge fabulous penthouse loft has?  Now there are 6 folks living up in there.

@Mz iMac 

I really wanted to give this show a chance, because I like Gina Torres, but I couldn't stand any of the people she dealt with, and she can't be new to the city and be a fixer .... Jessica would admit she took the wrong job and QUIT.   lol

Honored Contributor

Ok, I am officially getout.gif

"Hated it!"

Hated it.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif