Honored Contributor

Re: 📺 Peacock’s Dr. Death (2021) tv drama mini series

@LTT1 @It was so long ago, I don't remember a lot of it...bits and pieces.

Reading your post made me think of something (or rather someone) I've always been in awe of.

That would be the person..or people responsible for choosing the people who would be these characters.

I watch a tremendous amount of TV.

I used to also read a lot of books.  My daughter's boyfriend's mother is in charge of buying books for our libraries.

I know her personally.  Periodically she and I will meet for lunch or dinner.

I told her I thought it would be amazing to do her job.  It would be interesting to read the books.

She took a minute and said, (paraphrasing), "You do realize it would be impossible for me to read all of the books I'm expected to buy".

We both laughed and I said, "Duh!  Had I thought this out more clearly, I guess I should have known that".  Ha!

She gets thorough synopsis's on each book.  She went on to explain that she knows how much her budget is for each class of books.  Sometimes that helps her decide how many of set amount of books she will purchase.

See...this is how I totally get off subject.  It seems like I'm continuously having to apologize for changing a subject.

I do think one thing I didn't like about this movie/show was when they went back...skipped a lot of years.  I never could figure out what it was that Anna Paquin did for a living.

Sometimes when I watch a show, I'm reminded that, in my opinion, most (or at least many) people just kinda 'wing' it through life.  

We all are (as the song goes) "doin' the best we can.  Just trying to get along in life.

I will add that if you are like me, after I've watched a movie or read a book that I so thoroughly enjoyed, I feel a kind of sadness that it's finished.

I realize how difficult it will be to go from something I enjoyed so much...to try to find another book or movie I'll enjoy all over again.

ps..I used the term "movie" to represent an actual movie and/or a series, etc.

Honored Contributor

Re: 📺 Peacock’s Dr. Death (2021) tv drama mini series

Over the Labor Day weekend, the Oxygen channel showed a 4 hour documentary called Dr. Death.  No "actors."  Everyone showed were the actual folks including all the survivors.  Nothing was left unturned.  The next day, they showed all 8 episodes of the Peacock channel movie.

I must say, I was impressed.  The actor in Peacock's series was spot on portraying Dr. Duntsch.

The actor portraying Dr. Duntsch's paralyzed best friend looked exactly like the "real victim." 

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif