Honored Contributor

Re: Paul McCartney On 60 Minutes Sept. 30th

Something that he said that I found amazing was that he didn't read or write music.  He said none of the Beatles did.  I thought it was an excellent interview.  I'm so glad that I recorded it.  I recorded an extra 30 minutes because I thought football would probably go over.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

Rats, rats, rats!!!  Smiley Mad

Our stupid local channel had the football game run overtime and I didn't catch it in time to extend the recording of "60 Minutes".  They do this all the time on Sunday and Saturday and it's so irritating.  I just knew it was going to cut off before the interview with Macca finished and it did.  He was looking at the photo of himself and John and saying it was his favorite photo...then pffft!  

I have no idea how much I missed, so I'll just have to see if I can get in online or on demand later.  Not a happy camper.  I wish DirecTV could adjust for these thing

@Venezia wrote:

Rats, rats, rats!!!  Smiley Mad

Our stupid local channel had the football game run overtime and I didn't catch it in time to extend the recording of "60 Minutes".  They do this all the time on Sunday and Saturday and it's so irritating.  I just knew it was going to cut off before the interview with Macca finished and it did.  He was looking at the photo of himself and John and saying it was his favorite photo...then pffft!  

I have no idea how much I missed, so I'll just have to see if I can get in online or on demand later.  Not a happy camper.  I wish DirecTV could adjust for these things.

@Venezia  Rats is right 😖😡. I totally did t think about the d---football as I dont watch it !   The only show that is allowed to run over its time.  😼. And didn't set up my dvr to run longer .  Now I missed most  of Sir Paul ,  checked on demand not there yet who knows it's when it will be    Not happy 😡

@Kitty Galore  I think you missed about fifteen minutes of the interview.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@PearleeIf you get the album try to get the Target version - it has 2 extra songs.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

Something that he said that I found amazing was that he didn't read or write music.  He said none of the Beatles did.  I thought it was an excellent interview.  I'm so glad that I recorded it.  I recorded an extra 30 minutes because I thought football would probably go over.

They didn't have to know anything about music because they had George Martin.  That's what set them apart from any other band of the time.