Respected Contributor

Patrick Swayze documentary Sunday night

Did anyone catch this on the Paramount network last night? It was fascinating- Many big stars interviewed (Sam Elliot, Rob Lowe, Demi Moore, Jennifer Gray, his wife, Lisa Neimi)  He really was an amazing physically talented man, not to mention some other adjectives that would get this thread proofed!   What a charismatic, handsome, bold, athlete he was...!  The footage of his best scenes were fabulous, and some films I wasn’t aware of were surprising-   Catch it if you’re a fan- 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Patrick Swayze documentary Sunday night

I will have to watch it On Demand....I meant to record it, but forgot. 

Patrick was so handsome and talented. I know what you mean by describing him with “other” adjectives that might get poofed....I can think of a few as well.😎😎😉😉

Frequent Contributor

Patrick Swayze was a child dental patient of my cousin, Dr. Fereday,   Just a bit of trivia.  😀

Honored Contributor

I watched this last night and really enjoyed it.  Hearing others' experiences with him just confirmed that he was the good person he seemed to be.

I admired his talent, whether he was playing a good guy or a bad guy.  Personally, I never noticed his physical attributes...ahem... (fingers crossed behind my back), so I'm not sure what some of you are hinting at.  Woman Wink

It was a great documentary. 

Honored Contributor

I just posted on the other thread about this show too.

It was very well done and I learned some things I hadnt known about him. He was a beautiful soul! A beautiful man inside and out.  It is so sad he was gone too soon, and it has been 10 years!  I enjoyed the show so much, and there were tears too.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Valued Contributor

I watched and I am so glad I happened to flip the channel to it at the beginning.  I thought it was well done, and I am amazed at the talents he had that I knew nothing about before.