Honored Contributor

Part 2, 3 episodes Natalia Grace Now on ID

[ Edited ]

Part 2, 3 episodes tonight Natalia Grace Now on ID 7 PM. It looks like the 7PM episode tonight might be a repeat of last night or else they are just summarizing some of yesterday's show right now. Shows run until 9 or 10

Honored Contributor

Re: Part 2, 3 episodes Natalia Grace Now on ID

My Directv has the episodes all messed up. Looks like E6 is recording now and then after that E2 and E3 follows afterwards. What the heck??

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

S2 E2 is on tonight at 9:00 Eastern/8:00 Central 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They really have the times a mess. When I tuned in, it was 7. The second episode of Season 2 was supposed to be on. I saw that yesterday and fell asleep when it was on tonight. Then my husband said I was sleeping and he grabbed the remote to watch Grand Torino. Now he's watching Titanic. I tried to watch on ID Go but they will only let you see Episode 1. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D@SilleeMee  I have it set to record and I couldn't figure it out on the DVR when I tried to go back to watch it.  I thought it was maybe just me. 

We use YoutubeTV and once you add it to your "library" they record and re-record every single episode that ever aired.  I may delete it and watch this new season on Max once it's done tonight.

Super Contributor

Nancy Grace is on after the final episode to give her opinion. I briefly saw a commercial about it when I was working out this morning and set the recording.  Hope I have the details correct because I was in a hurry this morning. Check it out.

Trusted Contributor

I've watched the first two episodes and I'm looking forward to seeing the final one tonight.  In my area, it starts at 9 pm (EST).  I read a lot about her before this documentary and was convinced that Natalia was a fraud.  After what I've seen the last two nights, I've totally changed my mind.  I'm appalled that no one has been held responsible for the horrific things done to Natalia.  In my opinion, several people should be in jail.  

Trusted Contributor

I think the last part is on tonight. I'll watch it. I watched episodes one and two last night.   The Barnetts are really really strange.   The father is very histrionic (I think that's the correct word, lol).   Natalia seems very intelligent and well spoken.   

Trusted Contributor

@lizzys, will Nancy Grace be on the ID channel?  Thanks for the info. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jaspersmom wrote:

I've watched the first two episodes and I'm looking forward to seeing the final one tonight.  In my area, it starts at 9 pm (EST).  I read a lot about her before this documentary and was convinced that Natalia was a fraud.  After what I've seen the last two nights, I've totally changed my mind.  I'm appalled that no one has been held responsible for the horrific things done to Natalia.  In my opinion, several people should be in jail.  

@Jaspersmom Agree. I hope there will turn out to be a legal way to have Natalia reaged to her real age. 

The reason they got away with their misdeeds....The fact that Natalia was made a legal adult with the legal age change process prevented the court from finding Michael guilty of child abandonment and neglect charges since she was not legally considered a child, so he walked. Some neglect charges were also dropped due to the statute of limitations. Michael was ordered to pay the Ukrainian orphanage that Natalia was adopted from $10,000. Kristine wasn't prosecuted because it was felt they didn't have enough evidence against her to proceed.

As for Kristine, she had written a book about how she mothered Jacob, the autistic genius PHD candidate in Physics, against all the odds she was given by professionals about his chances for success in life. She liked being portrayed as a hero. Kristine's book is called "The Spark: A Mother's Story of Nurtuting, Genius and Autism." The charges of neglect of Natalia are in deep contrast with the nurturing mother figure in which she cast herself in the book.

It's my guess, her original motives for adopting the disabled Natalia was a chance to use her so that Kristine could be seen a hero again and also write another book about how she saved another of her children. Kristine is a truly horrible, manipulative, insensitive, mean, deceitful person. The evidence I've seen so far shows me that she physically abused Natalia. She was also up to many odd liaisons with men during her marriage to Michael which were discussed last year. 

Michael. It seems I remember him saying something about his own diagnosis, but I can't find it and I can't find it on the internet yet. He does over dramatize everything he says and histrionic is how I would describe his personality. He has remarried, BTW.

Jake, AKA Jordan. Last year I checked the Canadian facility where he was working on his doctorate and he was pictured there and a little description about him was under the photo. Last night, I checked for him at the facility again and I couldn't find him. The facility noted that PHD candidates had a term of five years there to complete their PHD. The facility is non profit. He might have left the program there. I was not able to find anything current about him.