Honored Contributor

I have watched it and loved it from the start. All good writing and great acting, yet it seemed no one watched it but me in my little circle. I am very sorry to see it go, but I think it's time. No continuing drama show should go more than four seasons, IMO. This one went five with still excellent storylines and acting. Perhaps the original writers never quit, as they do on most shows.

I think it will be Crosby (Dax Shepard character) who will die . . . I don't think it will be the dad. I don't know why I think this. I sure hope it is not the cancer mom, that would be so cheesy.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Trusted Contributor
On 11/2/2014 Ford1224 said:

I have watched it and loved it from the start. All good writing and great acting, yet it seemed no one watched it but me in my little circle. I am very sorry to see it go, but I think it's time. No continuing drama show should go more than four seasons, IMO. This one went five with still excellent storylines and acting. Perhaps the original writers never quit, as they do on most shows.

I think it will be Crosby (Dax Shepard character) who will die . . . I don't think it will be the dad. I don't know why I think this. I sure hope it is not the cancer mom, that would be so cheesy.

I've thought the same thing about Crosby. I think it will either be him or his mom.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*