Trusted Contributor

Parenthood Reruns Start May 30th on the UP Channel

Thought that fans of Peter Graves mught be interested in this news.

I have loved Peter Graves since he starred in Six Feet Under; and never saw Parenthood Series from the very beginning.  Hope the UP Channel will start with the first season.

Respected Contributor

Re: Parenthood Reruns Start May 30th on the UP Channel

Do you mean Peter Krause?

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

LogoFan wrote:

Thought that fans of Peter Graves mught be interested in this news.

I have loved Peter Graves since he starred in Six Feet Under; and never saw Parenthood Series from the very beginning.  Hope the UP Channel will start with the first season.

I think you might be talking about Peter Krause. I never saw Six Feet Under, but I loved the series Parenthood.

This is silly, but I thought I'd share it anyway. I thought the last name Krause rhymed with the word mouse, but when I heard this being advertised it was pronounced Krau-sah. Like mouse-ah. You learn something new every day! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

Oops, Sorry.  Yes it is Peter Krause.

My mind is on other things right now, so thought I would clear my head viewing the Forums.  Love him whatever his name is.

Respected Contributor

Peter Krause is now on a new show called "The Catch" on ABC for any fans who might be iterested.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

I loved that show and I remember reading a while back that Peter Krause and Lauren Graham, who plays his sister on Parenthood, are an item.qq

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@LogoFan wrote:

@RoughDraft wrote:

Oops, Sorry.  Yes it is Peter Krause.

My mind is on other things right now, so thought I would clear my head viewing the Forums.  Love him whatever his name is.

I like him too. No worries, some days I can barely remember my own name. Well, it's not really THAT bad, but I have had to stop and think about my age from time to time! Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, I loved that show!  Watched every episode and was so disappointed when it went off the air.  

With regards to Peter Krause, I love him too!  Watched him in Six Feet Under, Dirty Sexy Money, Parenthood, and The Catch.  He's been a favorite of mine for a long time.

@SusieQ_2, I had to chuckle at your post.  I think it's pronounced the way you do.  My guess is the announcer said it wrong.  I remember seeing an ad on tv years ago talking about an upcoming movie  where the announcer said it starred Scott Back-cool-a.  I thought "huh?"  He was talking about Scott Bakula.  I always thought it rhymed with Dracula.  LOL  

I'm pretty sure the announcer said the names wrong in both cases!

Trusted Contributor

What channel is the UP channel?  Any idea what time of day?

I LOVED this show so would LOVE to see it from start to finish again!

Esteemed Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

Oh, I loved that show!  Watched every episode and was so disappointed when it went off the air.  

With regards to Peter Krause, I love him too!  Watched him in Six Feet Under, Dirty Sexy Money, Parenthood, and The Catch.  He's been a favorite of mine for a long time.

@SusieQ_2, I had to chuckle at your post.  I think it's pronounced the way you do.  My guess is the announcer said it wrong.  I remember seeing an ad on tv years ago talking about an upcoming movie  where the announcer said it starred Scott Back-cool-a.  I thought "huh?"  He was talking about Scott Bakula.  I always thought it rhymed with Dracula.  LOL  

I'm pretty sure the announcer said the names wrong in both cases!

@Citrine1 Now I'm laughing! Thanks for clearing that up so I don't go around saying Kraus-ah to people and having them think I'm nuts. Woman Very Happy