Honored Contributor

Re: Parenthood Reruns Start May 30th on the UP Channel

Graves=Six feet under....get it?  lol

I've never watched the show, is it a series or can you watch it week to week and not miss anything?

I see Monica Potter on Hallmark's Home and Family a lot.  She has a line of toiletries and I think she owns a store in Cleveland.  She is darling!

Trusted Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Graves=Six feet under....get it?  lol

I've never watched the show, is it a series or can you watch it week to week and not miss anything?

I see Monica Potter on Hallmark's Home and Family a lot.  She has a line of toiletries and I think she owns a store in Cleveland.  She is darling!

It is a series with continuing story about each member of the family's lives.  On the UP channel here in Chicago, there are 5 episodes on Monday 5/30.  It is not on daily as re-runs.  Have to wait until Sunday 5/29 to look to Monday 6/6 in my DVR schedule to see how it will work in future weeks.  Looks like there will be a certain number of episodes shown each Monday. Dish Network is a bit inconstent on things like old series, so just waiting to see when more episodes will appear.

If you are using Netflix or HULU, etc. you would not have this problem.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LogoFan I looked ahead to my DVR schedule for June 6th and it is showing two episodes @ 8P and 9P CDT.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.