Honored Contributor

Pamela Smart on Investigation Discovery

Anybody going to watch.....

‘Pamela Smart: An American Murder Mystery’ Examines Death of Gregg Smart

...coming on Investigation Discovery?  Not sure on the date, but it's coming on real soon.  I saw the previews and she definitely has not aged gracefully.  Billy Flynn ws paroled in 2015.  I love watching true crime stories.  Anyone else enjoy true crime?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pamela Smart on Investigation Discovery

I love true crime, but I am not familiar with this case. I think I find it so interesting partly because of all the unsolved crimes that I have heard about over the years.

I will have to google Pamela Smart.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I used to have my TV on the discovery channel 24/7.  I have autograph pics of Joe Kenda and (forget his name) the guy that portrays him as a young Joe.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Megyn Kelly had a segment about that this morning.  She had the DA that prosecuted the case, and a private investigator that is working pro bono for Pamela Smart.  The private investigator didn't seem to have any credible evidence to convince anyone that she wasn't guilty.  They have her on tape admitting that she did it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I used to have my TV on the discovery channel 24/7.  I have autograph pics of Joe Kenda and (forget his name) the guy that portrays him as a young Joe.

I believe his name is Chris Marino.  I'd love to meet Joe Kenda.  Love his personality!

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal I must admit I am an ID Addict....I love the shows and documentaries...it is interesting to watch how those cases/disappearances are eventually solved. I use to tape the shows until I realized they repeat most on the weekends.  I remember the Pamela Smart case and I am not convinced she is innocent.  I don't know if I will watch!!!

Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

@happycat wrote:

I love true crime, but I am not familiar with this case. I think I find it so interesting partly because of all the unsolved crimes that I have heard about over the years.

I will have to google Pamela Smart.

@happycat I am fascinated by true crime as well, this one in particular is interesting. Don’t miss it. Several books written and several movies made.

@happycat- As @Nancy Drew stated, don't miss it!  If you love true crime, you'll love this one!

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal..............Now that you mentioned it I think his name is Carl Marino.  I would like to meet Joe too.  My, my, my.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal  I saw this morning there is a contest if I am not mistaken that will take place on Labor Day.  If you win you will get to meet the real Joe Kenda