Honored Contributor

I watched this movie last night ( Mets game was rained out), and thought it was good. It stars Justin Timberlake, Juno Temple, Alisha Wainwright, June Squibb, and Ryder Allen as Sam, he was very good. "After 12 years in prison, former high school football star Eddie Palmer returns home to put his life back together-and forms an unlikely bond with Sam, an outcast boy from a troubled home. But Eddie's past threatens to ruin his new life and family." Juno Temple is also in Ted Lasso, second season coming up around 7/23, can't wait. If you haven't seen Ted Lasso do yourself a favor and watch it before the second season starts, you won't be disappointed.

Regular Contributor

@Jordan2  Thank you for the recommendation!
I just watched Palmer, on your recommendation.

I really enjoyed it, very good movie.

Honored Contributor

@skincaremaven wrote:

@Jordan2  Thank you for the recommendation!
I just watched Palmer, on your recommendation.

I really enjoyed it, very good movie.

@skincaremaven I'm glad you liked it. I watched a movie last night on Apple tv+, On The Rocks with Bill Murray, Rashida Jones, and Marlon Wayans. "Faced with sudden doubts about her marriage, a young New York mother teams up with her larger-than-life  playboy father to tail her husband in a bittersweet comedy written and directed by Sofia Coppola". I thought it was good.