Honored Contributor

Paley Center Salutes This Is Us

This one hour special will air on Tuesday September 18 at 10:00. The special will usher in the new season with clips, interviews with the stars and creators, and have highlights from the first two seasons.

Honored Contributor

Re: Paley Center Salutes This Is Us

@Jordan2 wrote:

This one hour special will air on Tuesday September 18 at 10:00. The special will usher in the new season with clips, interviews with the stars and creators, and have highlights from the first two seasons.

What is the Paley Center?  I have never watched This Is Us. 

Valued Contributor

Awesome! That is my favorite tv show!!💕

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

What is the Paley Center?  I have never watched This Is Us. 

@SeaMaiden, I think The Paley Center is kind of like a museum for television, radio, and other media.

Honored Contributor

And in the 'imitation being the sincerest form of flattery (aka, monkey see - monkey do) department, at least where the networks are concerned... It appears ABC has a semi-clone coming up: A Million Little things, complete with a character who has committed suicide as the series opens, but is still a series 'regular'... Somehow, his suicide induces the group of friends featured on this one to seek to live fuller lives... One angst riddled drama was more than enough, if you ask me... I pretty much stopped watching This is Us mid-way through the first season...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Just a reminder this is on after America's Got Talent.

Honored Contributor

Is anyone watching, I'm really enjoying it.

Honored Contributor

not watching it, but recording it.

i will probably watch it over the weekend.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2

i finally had the chance to watch this last night.

the show was very well done.

i enjoyed seeing some of the major scenes all over again and loved hearing the actors talk about their own characters and the other characters.

interesting how fogelman originally saw this as a movie.

so looking forward to season 3.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Jordan2

i finally had the chance to watch this last night.

the show was very well done.

i enjoyed seeing some of the major scenes all over again and loved hearing the actors talk about their own characters and the other characters.

interesting how fogelman originally saw this as a movie.

so looking forward to season 3.

@sunshine45, I'm glad you enjoyed the show. I can't wait for the new season to begin!