Respected Contributor

I was sure I read a response from you in the Go Set A Watchman thread and now it's gone.  At least, I don't see it anymore.  Do you have any idea why your post disappeared.  Or is it still there and I just can't see it? 

This new forum does strange things sometimes

Honored Contributor

Sometimes if you type in the subject the name of the book the posts about it come up.

Respected Contributor

I have no problem finding the thread.  It just looks like the post from I love celery was deleted.  She quoted my post in her response, which is why I know it was there.  I wondered if she (or anyone) knew why hers was deleted.

Respected Contributor

@smokymtngal wrote:

I was sure I read a response from you in the Go Set A Watchman thread and now it's gone.  At least, I don't see it anymore.  Do you have any idea why your post disappeared.  Or is it still there and I just can't see it? 

Hi smokymtngal, I'm just now seeing this thread.  I actually deleted the post myself.  :-)  I had added on to your original post with what I had read about the book title, too.  Since I haven't yet read the book, I just decided to delete my post.  

On another note, I keep reading more about season 2 of Les Revenants (the original French series, and not the US version).  It's going to take even longer than I thought for it to be shown here, due to (even more) production delays.  Torture!!  ha ha 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

@smokymtngal wrote:

Hi smokymtngal, I'm just now seeing this thread.  I actually deleted the post myself.  :-)  I had added on to your original post with what I had read about the book title, too.  Since I haven't yet read the book, I just decided to delete my post.  

On another note, I keep reading more about season 2 of Les Revenants (the original French series, and not the US version).  It's going to take even longer than I thought for it to be shown here, due to (even more) production delays.  Torture!!  ha ha 

Sorry for butting in, but THERE you are!

Phew, whatta relief!   :heart:

Hope you're doing well, Cel.  8)

Respected Contributor

Re: Paging I love celery

[ Edited ]

@I like celery wrote:

@smokymtngal wrote:

Oh my gosh.  I didn't know you could delete our own (entire) post.  In the past, I think people could just edit their post to say n/m in place of what they wrote.  I'm glad to hear it wasn't something the mods did.  I'm about 3/4 finished with the book and I thought your further explanation of the title was very good.

I'm so looking forward to another season of Le Revenants.  Bummer that it's taking longer than we'd like. 

Thanks for responding.  Mystery solved!

Respected Contributor

@smokymtngal wrote:

@I like celery wrote:

Oh my gosh.  I didn't know you could delete our own (entire) post.  In the past, I think people could just edit their post to say n/m in place of what they wrote.  I'm glad to hear it wasn't something the mods did.  I'm about 3/4 finished with the book and I thought your further explanation of the title was very good.

I'm so looking forward to another season of Le Revenants.  Bummer that it's taking longer than we'd like. 

Thanks for responding.  Mystery solved!

Yes, it was something new that was added when the forums were "updated."  I believe you can only delete if someone hasn't replied to your post, though.  

Hope you're enjoying the book, and I hope you'll post more thoughts, once you are finished reading.  Have a great weekend!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

Sorry for butting in, but THERE you are!

Phew, whatta relief!   :heart:

Hope you're doing well, Cel.  8)

Hey feline,  Hope you are doing well, too.  Smiley Happy  I saw you posted on the "Odd Mom Out" thread, and I just wanted to mention I think you would really like the show.  It's hilarious!  Hope you give it a shot!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥