Respected Contributor

PROJECT RUNWAY SPOILER - 2/27/19

[ Edited ]

I didn't see a thread so here it is:

Wasn't that thrilled with this episode.  It was a good idea but the fashions weren't that unusual and hardly liked anyone of them -- Christina's was the best of them I guess.  Isaac sure liked it.  He was so funny when he said that noone was going to take his measurements. 

Why is Michelle still on the top and still there?  They like her designs week after week.  I thought it was horrible and all over the place.

Irina's was so huge -- you could have had 2 people in that coat.  When she was in the sewing room doing a dress for herself I thought Michelle was going to blow up.  Go to another machine woman!!  Grrr.  So Irina had time, good for her.  Don't know why everyone was making a big deal out of it.  That's just me.  Anthony Ryan's did look almost like his avant garde look but I liked the colors.

I was holding my breath to see who left, and I see why Sean left.  His was horrible and I hate one shoulder outfits especially with that strap and like the guest judge said, that would definitely chafe.  Dimitry got lucky but there were details that I definitely liked.  He knew he might go home.

Honored Contributor

Re: PROJECT RUNWAY SPOILER - 2/27/19

I liked Dimetry's; although it may have been better without the buttons.

The machine issue may have had to do with it already being set with the proper thread, tension...Having to re-thread would take time which is limited. Somehow, I suspect it was meant to add a bit of drama.

Honored Contributor

All Stars, as if.  Once again I did not like a single design nor did I like the challenge.  I didn't like anything.  

Hmmmm.  Six left?  Wiipedia has next week's episode being "Climate Change' (resortwear) so very ironic that  "All Stars" will overlap with the premiere of Project Runway back on Bravo with what looks to be a good host in Karlie Kloss, hopefully great judges, and Christian as mentor.

And then stick a fork in All Stars!

Respected Contributor

I haven't watched yet--Survivor and all.  But I will watch tonight and be back with my thoughts tomorrow!

Esteemed Contributor

This whole episode lost me and to be honest all the designers seemed lost also, heck did the judges even know what they were judging? The guest judge seemed either arrogant or angry. If I am wrong on my take, then I am wrong. Not every episode can be a winner.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

I haven't watched yet--Survivor and all.  But I will watch tonight and be back with my thoughts tomorrow!

FYI, @DrKelli , it comes on after Survivor, at 9.

Respected Contributor

Not in Denver. They are on at the same time, @LoriLori 

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Not in Denver. They are on at the same time, @LoriLori 

Really!  How can that be?  Survivor is on network at 8.  Lifetime's an hour off from the coasts?

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am really over agendas being pushed with all the shows on TV.  I just want to watch the clothes being made by these talented people.  I am considering not watching anymore.  Everything has to be about push push push the agendas.  I just want to escape it all and can't even get it with this show.  I always fast forward over Melissa or what ever her name is,  as I can't stand her.  I wish she would leave the show.

Respected Contributor

They're both on at 7 in my time zone.