Honored Contributor

Re: PROJECT RUNWAY ALL-STARS SPOILERS 3/20/19

@Icegoddess  they always pick the easiest to manufacture.  And sometimes even then the garment is still not much like the one that won.

Honored Contributor

I just caught up with the show now.  My jaw dropped when Anne Fullenweider told them to please themselves, not the client.  Thank goodness on Bravo PR we have someone from Teen Vogue.  That is the absolute worst advice ever.  Yes for a FW collection, no for a PR challenge.

Irrina's pencil skirt, why the fit?  She's so much better than that.

Loved Biddell's.  All of it.  I thought it was perfectg down to the socks.

Love Dmitri's women but not the guy.

Detested Michelle's as I always have.  And I was confused by the jumpsuit for the transgender -- he seemed to have boobs, is he not yet transitioned?  I thought they give them hormones at a young age.  In any case as always I thought Michelle's was horrible.  I just think all her stuff is so fugly.

Are Isaac's pants always that tight?  They looked terrible!  I don't know if I've ever loooked at him closely -- but they were such a loud color (not as bad as Alyssa's, but loud all the same) the fit was horrible!

Nice for the last All Stars (which they didn't know it would be) the show will be in a place, not in the studio.  

Have always felt this season was set up for Irinia to win -- but Biddell is above the pack so if he has the best collection they can't deny him the win.  

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori , I'll have to disagree about them having to give it to Biddell if he has the best collection.  I have seen them discuss other things besides the collection in making their decisions including whether the person is ready (so, why did they pick Anya), whether they were too one-trick (so, why did Anya win), etc. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess wrote:

@LoriLori , I'll have to disagree about them having to give it to Biddell if he has the best collection.  I have seen them discuss other things besides the collection in making their decisions including whether the person is ready (so, why did they pick Anya), whether they were too one-trick (so, why did Anya win), etc. 

LOL, @Icegoddess , I can't disagree with your disagreement.  How Anya won a season of regular (Lifetime) PR is beyond me.  How they put her in an All Stars season is so unfair to the other designers.  I just checked on her design career and it's nonexistent, of course.

As for Irina, given her baggage I can only imagine they put her there to win counting on people not knowing her story -- or maybe, looking at it your way -- to disappoint her?  Nothing All Stars surprises me.

Not even Alyssa's orange dress matching Georgina's orange skin.