Regular Contributor

Re: PROJECT RUNWAY ALL-STARS - JANUARY 4th

wrote:

Why is Merline still there?  Her dress was awful and it is a version of EVERYTHING she sends down the runway.

I'm gonna say it right here--I love Anthony.  I just love him.

Agree about Merline.  She should have been sent home 2 challenges ago.  I love Anthony too!  He always makes me smile. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli

@Deblife

@tammysu

I agree with all of you too!!! Why wasn't Merlene sent home last week or week before??? Ugh!!!!

Yes, Amanda's pink dress was a bit big on the model & not the best but it certainly looked like there was more thought, work & effort put into it. Merlene's was the same ol' - same ol' with the crooked seams AGAIN!!!

Honored Contributor

I thought FOR SURE that Anthony would win. I was shocked when he didn't.

Respected Contributor

wrote:

@DrKelli

@Deblife

@tammysu

I agree with all of you too!!! Why wasn't Merlene sent home last week or week before??? Ugh!!!!

Yes, Amanda's pink dress was a bit big on the model & not the best but it certainly looked like there was more thought, work & effort put into it. Merlene's was the same ol' - same ol' with the crooked seams AGAIN!!!

ITA w/all of you.  I almost threw my remote control at the TV when they eliminated Amanda.  I love her and her dress was MUCH better than Merline's.  They trash her dress and then they say she's safe?  What's up w/that? She should have gone home wks ago! 

Glad Fabio won.  His was beautiful and I liked that the skirt could be removed. 

Honored Contributor

@SWEET

Am I remembering correctly??? Didn't the mentor Anne say that Fabio's dress looked old lady-ish when she came in for the critique?

Respected Contributor

wrote:

@SWEET

Am I remembering correctly??? Didn't the mentor Anne say that Fabio's dress looked old lady-ish when she came in for the critique?

Not sure if it was his or someone elses!  I wasn't impressed w/the red dress and Anthony's was pretty but not spectacular to me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

Not sure if it was his or someone elses!  I wasn't impressed w/the red dress and Anthony's was pretty but not spectacular to me.

@SWEET

I'm pretty sure it was Fabio's, the brown/black fabric with the blue flowers.

Of course he put that black skirt over it so it changed the look.

I just find it so funny that he critiqued kinda bad & ended up winning.

I guess you never know what the judges will like.

Respected Contributor

@ChiliPepper, the judges have been so up and down this season.  I liked Fabio's dress and glad he won.  They hate Merline's but yet keep her 3 wks in a row? Doesn't make sense to me.

Respected Contributor

I can't stand how she always has to justify her horrible dress to the judges.  This week they kind of shut her down though.  Heidi wouldn't put up with that.

Respected Contributor

wrote:

I can't stand how she always has to justify her horrible dress to the judges.  This week they kind of shut her down though.  Heidi wouldn't put up with that.

I would love to see Heidi critique her horrible dresses.  LOL