Super Contributor

Re: PROJECT RUNWAY ALL-STARS - JANUARY 4th

[ Edited ]

Agreed!!  UGH!!!!!!!! Smiley Frustrated  (about not seeing the twins again!)

Trusted Contributor

I am quite behind on my TV shows. My work schedule wears me out. I try to catch up on the weekends.

Not a very impressive line up on rookies or vets. I was happy to see Kelli from the deli.

I am not sure what the judges were thinking with the top 3 dresses. They should have been in the bottom. The yellow one was poorly constructed, which they all said, and that green gown was horrible. The blue one was just blah.

What I do not understand is the judges did not really even have anything positive to say about any of the top 3.

As much as I think Candace is not a very nice person for me her dress was the winner, with Kelli's pantsuit right behind her.

Casanova was the right one to go home.   

Trusted Contributor

Goodbye Cassanova... I will not miss you!  I hope Anthony is next!

Respected Contributor

I would absolutely not watch if Tori Spelling hosted the show.

To be honest, I don't really like the All Star seasons on anything.

Trusted Contributor

I am pretty much done with this season of Project Runway Allstars. 

I think the the judges are blind. I do not understand their love for all things 

Merlane. 

Char or Stanley should have gone home IMO. I felt Kelly had more creativity 

and thought. Maybe not as much distress. Stanley’s was boring. And they all agreed 

Char’s was sloppy. 

There were some good designs this week.  Better than Merlanes. 

Honored Contributor

@lenapecci, I too think Char should have gone home but she's a favorite of mine so I'm glad she didn't..  OTOH I can't stand Anthony, I was not happy to hear he and Ken and Josh were asked back -- but have to admit his distressed gown was lovely.

Honored Contributor

It's beyond awkward with Georgina. Last night when she mentioned one of her kids...so so so awkward.  Two award shows in the last two weeks and not a single celeb wore Marchesa.  She's done.

I think they should have just pulled this season and not run it.  I noticed they took "Weinstein Companies" off the end credits.  

And I don't like Isaac and his "don't bore Isaac" this week was a direct rip-off of "don't bore Nina" and he knows it.  Not amused nor am I by some of his condescending comments.  Kors could pull off that snark, with Isaac it sounds not funny, just nasty sometimes.

Honored Contributor

I am not a fan of distressed clothing so didn’t love anything. I think Kelly was sent home because you couldn’t really see any distressing on it. Yes, she cut up and designed the bodice but in the end it didn’t look as distressed as the others. I think Char’s design should have been burned some since the story was she was a firefighter. All I saw was rips and tears, but Isaac loved her pants which I think saved her.

Honored Contributor

I don't know which thread to post on LOL so I'm mucking it up by posting on both. 

Anyway this is the first time in ANY PR season, regular or All Stars, that I have not heard of the hair sponsor or the makeup sponsor or the accessories.  is it just me?

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

I don't know which thread to post on LOL so I'm mucking it up by posting on both. 

Anyway this is the first time in ANY PR season, regular or All Stars, that I have not heard of the hair sponsor or the makeup sponsor or the accessories.  is it just me?

@LoriLori

Never heard of these new sponsors & brands either. I also posted the same comment on both threads. Maybe we can just choose one to continue posting on?