Honored Contributor

Re: PROJECT RUNWAY ALL-STARS - JANUARY 4th

@DrKelli wrote:

I LOVED Anthony's reaction when he won!!  It was THE best one EVER!!!!

I agree that Alyssa's dress was reptilian.  What an odd choice!

@DrKelli I so agree, just hearing that scream just made my day!

I have been rooting for Anthony since the very beginning and am very glad he won.  I was worried that Fabio was going to win as his was the one collection that just didn't speak to me but they were all great designers and it was a nice end to the season.

And yes Alyssa's dress . . . no.

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@Yahooey wrote:

I thought Anthony's collection was beautiful and so happy for him. Didn't think he stood a chance since the judges were so enamored of Fabio.

@Yahooey

I agree. I thought Fabio would win too, - the judges seemed to love him. I think Fabio thought Fabio would win too!

Stanley stood a good chance too going in but his collection was boring in my opinion. I expected more from him.

No one had a "WOW" moment except Anthony's long, print dress.

I'm glad Anthony won, I was rooting for him!!!

@ChiliPepper yes and tee hee!

Trusted Contributor

@SWEET I too loved Georgina’s dress. I told my husband I have to have 

that dress. 

I was happy for Anthony. I loved the finale dress and his little black dress. 

I wonder if this his will be our last Project Runway. I read an article yesterday it 

may not be back as it is a Weinstein production. I hope it will be back. 

Honored Contributor

@lenapecci wrote:

@SWEET I too loved Georgina’s dress. I told my husband I have to have 

that dress. 

I was happy for Anthony. I loved the finale dress and his little black dress. 

I wonder if this his will be our last Project Runway. I read an article yesterday it 

may not be back as it is a Weinstein production. I hope it will be back. 

I would very much like it to come back but I would like to see a happy medium between the three months that were given to designers at the beginning and the short amount of time that is given now as I think the lack of time really showed in this last series.  I think they all did a great job but that incredible polish that shows in a well structured show was kind of missing at this finale.

Trusted Contributor

Anthony! Finally!!!

Frequent Contributor

This season you're referencing just finished this past Thursday night.  They already announced the winner.  The next season of PR will be a regular PR with Heidi Klum.  The channel it's on is Lifetime.  Isaac Mizrahi was one of the judges.  He was really fun to watch all season.

Honored Contributor

I like all 3 designers. Anthony & Stanley are more my personal style than Fabio. I actually liked a few of Fabio’s pieces during the season, but I wasn’t a fan of his collection. I am glad Anthony won. I think he deserved it.

Respected Contributor

All three of the finalist's collections were wonderful. I bet they all get purchased by stores. These three were very talented designers that could have all won.  I think the designer that won had that wonderful silk ivory strapless jumpsuit that was just equisite. 

Best part of seeing winner was his sincere gratitude!

Esteemed Contributor

Just finished watching and all I can say is that I’m happy I wasn’t a judge! I thought they were all deserving and would have been fine no matter who won. I’m really happy I watched this season.

I think what pushed Anthony over was how well he listened and learned from the judges.