Respected Contributor

Re: PROJECT RUNWAY ALL-STARS - JANUARY 4th

I liked last night's episode and I'm so glad that Anthony won.  I literally blinked in the 3 seconds after that and missed who got eliminated, but found a recap this morning.  I completely agree with the judge's on that one.  That dress was a hot mess and I won't miss the designer AT ALL.

Respected Contributor

Marchesa dresses are beautiful.  I am sure the actresses did not totally mind wearing Georgina Chapman's designs.  Marchessa was in business prior to her marriage to Weinstein.  Don't forget she has two children with him and needs to make a living.  We do not know how much money he will have left after his legal issues.  Clearly he is done in the movie business.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelliwrote:

I liked last night's episode and I'm so glad that Anthony won.  I literally blinked in the 3 seconds after that and missed who got eliminated, but found a recap this morning.  I completely agree with the judge's on that one.  That dress was a hot mess and I won't miss the designer AT ALL.

Exactly, couldn't have said it better myself @DrKelli!

Anthony is my personal fave rave and I hope he makes it to the finale . . . Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Did anyone else laugh out loud at Josh's high heels? 

Honored Contributor

Josh should have learned to walk in five inch heels prior to wearing them. It was ridiculous, a child playing dress up in her mother's shoes would have done better. Alissa looked her usual frumpy and that guest judge was inane but, apparently, thought herself cute.

I liked that Anthony won and pompus Josh was eliminated.

Honored Contributor

@DearPrudencewrote:

Did anyone else laugh out loud at Josh's high heels? 

Image result for hand raised emoticon

Respected Contributor

Yay for Anthony.  Perfection and beautiful.  I'm glad that Josh left.  His was a hot mess and those shoes?  LOL. 

I can't believe that Helen is the only woman left of all people and I thought her dress should have been on the bottom instead of Edmond's.  His wasn't that bad except for that rose was just too big!

Alyssa, please get a stylist!  I haven't seen one outfit of hers that I liked so far. 

Respected Contributor

See the source image

Honored Contributor

@culebrawrote:

Marchesa dresses are beautiful.  I am sure the actresses did not totally mind wearing Georgina Chapman's designs.  Marchessa was in business prior to her marriage to Weinstein.  Don't forget she has two children with him and needs to make a living.  We do not know how much money he will have left after his legal issues.  Clearly he is done in the movie business.

@culebra, don't be so sure since not one person wore Marchesa to the Oscars last week.

It seems there was some overlap between Georgina dating Harvey and him being married to his first wife... know he put a ton of money into the brand and strong-armed actresses into wearing it.  I have no idea if she needs to make a living, I'm not privvy to her bank account.

Clearly Marchesa is done.  

If she and Keren Craig are smart they'll take it slow, come up with a new name, and take it slow and hope the stain is off them with a new name and brand.

Honored Contributor

Bye, Josh!  You're selling prom and pageant dresses on line because you are an unpleasant person and no decent fashion house will have you. 

I noticed you're back in this week's Soap Opera Digest with your nasty, snarky comments.  At least the actresses you are insulting have accomplished something and they're not taking cheap shots at people.  

What is it RuPaul says?  The heels make it appropriate, I think he says:  Sashay away!  Hey Josh, fun watching you sashay away although you're not a gifted sashayer.