Respected Contributor

PROJECT RUNWAY ALL-STARS - JANUARY 4th

[ Edited ]

From the PR Facebook page:

http://ew.com/tv/2017/12/11/project-runway-all-stars-season-6-cast/

I thought Amanda was already on.  Maybe it was as a helper and then I think she was on PR Jr. too.  The only one I don't remember is Kimberly Goldson from Season 9 for some reason. 

Should be interesting with Ken there.  I hope he changed his ways! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: PROJECT RUNWAY ALL-STARS - JANUARY 4th

@SWEET Thanks for posting. I can’t wait to see this. Love Project Runway!!!

Respected Contributor

As long as I don't have to lay eyes on or listen to those obnoxious twins ever again, i'm good!

Honored Contributor

I don't know if I'm going to be able to watch.

I really don't care for Alyssa Milano.  There are too many veterans returning and where did they find some of the judges.

Whoopie Goldberg?  She wouldn't know fashion if it jumped up and bit her on the backside.

Respected Contributor

Thanks @SWEET!

😀

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafterwrote:

I don't know if I'm going to be able to watch.

I really don't care for Alyssa Milano.  There are too many veterans returning and where did they find some of the judges.

Whoopie Goldberg?  She wouldn't know fashion if it jumped up and bit her on the backside.

It's veterans because in sixteen seasons of PR, they've had enough for maybe and I'm being generous, maybe three all star seasons.  So no more are the contestants all-stars at all.

I don't like Alyssa Milano either and Georgina Chapman's presence is beyond awkward.  I honestly thought they'd pull this season.

As for Whoopie, if you watched the last season of Project Runway, every single challenge had product placement, every one was selling something, so I would guess Whoopie is too. 

I would never say what you said about her re fashion though.  I don't watch her in anything but fashion is subjective.  Did the Dixie Cup lady know fashion?  Those two very young actresses plugging Descendents 2?  I could go on and on from last season alone.  

Honored Contributor

Anyone know what network this show is on?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew, agree with your post except I'd rather gouge my eyes out than watch Tori Spelling -- I like when a model hosts, didn't a model originally host? --  yes, I just looked it up, models Angela Lindvall and Carolyn Murphy hosted before Alyssa Milano did.

For me Georgina pre-scandal is creepy.  A lot of people say she was complicit.  As I said upthread I'm surprised they didn't just pull the season.  Every week the sight of her will be a reminder and awful things about him are still coming out almost daily.

I will miss Zanna Roberts Rossi as mentor, I love her.  The woman from Marie Claire, Anne Fulenwider, is nowhere near as good or fun IMO.

Honored Contributor

Also seeing Casanova is back (ugh) and Josh McKinley (double ugh) and Anthony yet again...there are enough I like that I'll watch but some of them truly annoy me!