Respected Contributor

Re: PROJECT RUNWAY ALL-STARS - JANUARY 4th

@wilma wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

I don't know which thread to post on LOL so I'm mucking it up by posting on both. 

Anyway this is the first time in ANY PR season, regular or All Stars, that I have not heard of the hair sponsor or the makeup sponsor or the accessories.  is it just me?

@LoriLori

Never heard of these new sponsors & brands either. I also posted the same comment on both threads. Maybe we can just choose one to continue posting on? 

My bad.  I forgot I started the other thread!  Does anyone want me to delete one of them so there's no confusion? 

Esteemed Contributor

I completely didn't "get" this week's runway.  Honestly, other than Ari, I didn't know which dresses were on the top and bottom!  Thought Merlene was going home.

My takeaway?  I think Isaac needs to bring some poodles into his Q designs.

Honored Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

@wilma wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

I don't know which thread to post on LOL so I'm mucking it up by posting on both. 

Anyway this is the first time in ANY PR season, regular or All Stars, that I have not heard of the hair sponsor or the makeup sponsor or the accessories.  is it just me?

@LoriLori

Never heard of these new sponsors & brands either. I also posted the same comment on both threads. Maybe we can just choose one to continue posting on? 

My bad.  I forgot I started the other thread!  Does anyone want me to delete one of them so there's no confusion? 

@SWEET, you're not bad, you're sweet as your nic...Is there a way to merge threads, do you know?  That way we lose none of the comments?  And if not someone tell me where I should be posting because I'm still doing it wrong!!!!

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

@wilma wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

@LoriLori

@SWEET, you're not bad, you're sweet as your nic...Is there a way to merge threads, do you know?  That way we lose none of the comments?  And if not someone tell me where I should be posting because I'm still doing it wrong!!!!

@LoriLori, not sure if I can merge them.  I check both threads for posts.  LOL re sweet as my nic!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SWEET, LOL.  "I've written a letter to daddy..."   Great nic!!!

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@SWEET, LOL.  "I've written a letter to daddy..."   Great nic!!!

I assume that quote is from something.  I don't recognize it though.

Honored Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

@wilma wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

@LoriLori

@LoriLori, not sure if I can merge them.  I check both threads for posts.  LOL re sweet as my nic!

@SWEET, the nic, I always assumed it's from the Bette Davis movie "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane."  And I think it's funny, that nic...Obviously I was wrong.  Embarrassed!!!

Respected Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

@SWEET wrote:

@wilma wrote:

@LoriLori wrote:

@LoriLori

@SWEET, the nic, I always assumed it's from the Bette Davis movie "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane."  And I think it's funny, that nic...Obviously I was wrong.  Embarrassed!!!

LOL.  No worries.  I never thought of that.  My husband made up the name for no reason at all.  A lot of people think it's supposed to be after Sweet Baby James by James Taylor. 

Contributor

Sweet Baby Jane was a great line of woman's clothing back in the 70s.  I had five or six of their tops, from surplice tops to baby doll tops.  They were my favorite outfits back in college.

Respected Contributor

@tweetcakes157 wrote:

Sweet Baby Jane was a great line of woman's clothing back in the 70s.  I had five or six of their tops, from surplice tops to baby doll tops.  They were my favorite outfits back in college.

@tweetcakes157, interesting since I grew up in the '70s and don't remember that brand but love it.  Thanks for letting me know!