Trusted Contributor

Re: đź‘—PROJECT RUNWAY 16 "Road To The Runway" is on now!

@LoriLori  Very interesting information in your post. Thank you. 

Now I understand why all drama since that is how road rules and real world were. 

Honored Contributor

The whole thing seems a matter of this for that. 

Esteemed Contributor

I always found Georgina a good judge. It will be interesting to see if she comes back and how her own clothing company will fare. 

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

Surprised that noone has posted yet about last nights show.  Someone started a new thread but I'm continuing on this one since I have always posted here.

Shocked that Kenya is still there and the judges just LOVED it.  I sure didn't.  Poor Kentaro and Pocohontas gone wrong.  Ayana was the definite winner to me and she put so much into it.  I liked Michael but his outfit was bondage gone wrong!

I was sure that Tim would use his save already but guess not.

Honored Contributor

I thought Ayana's was clearly the best unconventional look.     She won the last unconventional challenge too. I did not like Margarita's and was surprised the judges did - it looked too much like a super hero costume to me, and the judges even said that.

Brandon's and Kenya's were ok. I haven't liked much of what Kenya has designed this season - too many peplums, so I am glad she didn't do that last night. I am getting tired of Brandon's athleisure designs, but his skirt and top were a bit more feminine which was a nice change. His modesty and demeanor are refreshing.

Kentaro and Michael were clearly the worst, and I would have been ok with either being eliminated.  

Honored Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

Surprised that noone has posted yet about last nights show.  Someone started a new thread but I'm continuing on this one since I have always posted here.

Shocked that Kenya is still there and the judges just LOVED it.  I sure didn't.  Poor Kentaro and Pocohontas gone wrong.  Ayana was the definite winner to me and she put so much into it.  I liked Michael but his outfit was bondage gone wrong!

@SWEET, but they did post, only on the other thread.  I know how you feel.  I've started a Survivor thread for years and felt a bit slighted when someone started a new one last week, but I decided to go with it and I hope you will too, it's all good and it's all interesting.

Honored Contributor

I prefer hw G-man posts BB with a new thread for each week. Those who don't stop by daily may find long threads somewhat overwhelming. It seems some like the unconventionals but I think it favors crafters over true designers. To me all those paper flowers and repurposed coffee filters are tacky.

Frequent Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

@SWEET

I agree with your summary.

Just caught up in the shows and watching tonight's new one now.

It was very sad reading about Mychael Knight passing away. So young. He seemed like a sweet and kind person.

Frequent Contributor

I like the remaining designers.

Tonight might be a great nite for a Tim Gun Save!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hope Tim doesn't use his 'save'. IDK why they gave it to him in the first place!

Since I'm on the left coast, the show won't be on for another hour or so, but, I was wondering...

For those of you who record PR, does the proliferation of snippets concerning the show annoy you as much as they do me?

'Social Thread', 'Project Rewind', 'First Look', etc.

I never watch them!

Muddling through...