Honored Contributor

Re: đź‘—PROJECT RUNWAY 16 "Road To The Runway" is on now!

I don't think the hijab will be an issue.  I don't see it as any different than other designers who have a "signature."

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I don't think the hijab will be an issue.  I don't see it as any different than other designers who have a "signature."

I do not think it should be and if it was Lifetime better be prepared for some backlash.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought it was a really good first episode. Yes, the twins will be annoying and that is part of the fun. Chacha going home first no surprise. Last but not least, Heidi will not forget being lied to.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

After next week they will know what design is hers even though it's an anonymous runway show.

Respected Contributor

I have never watched the show.  I watched it last night and really enjoyed it.  It is now being recorded every week.

Respected Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

After next week they will know what design is hers even though it's an anonymous runway show.

Good point.  I didn't even think of that.  Unless she decides to change her look which is doubtful.

Respected Contributor

So glad I caught this thread and got to see the first episode.  My favorites are Amy Bond,   Deyonte Weather, Margarita Alvarez, and Kentaro Kameyama, not necessarily in that order.  Alvarez and Kameyama are my top two picks.  I love their work.  It is lyrical.

Honored Contributor

love this show-amazing how clothing is made-

We all agree...the twins are beyond annoying.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

I have never watched the show.  I watched it last night and really enjoyed it.  It is now being recorded every week.

@chiclet

Welcome to Project Runway! 

I have seen every season! I love seeing what the designers come up with for the various challenges. 

I liked the top 3. I also liked Margarita's and Kentaro's designs even though they weren't in the top. I agreed with the bottom 3. I also didn't like the gold outfit with pointed shoulders, but that one was safe. 

Respected Contributor

@SWEET wrote:

@CelticCrafter wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Good point.  I didn't even think of that.  Unless she decides to change her look which is doubtful.

Maybe, she won't do a hijab with each of her designs & just make them modest & more covered up