Trusted Contributor

Re: PR's Christian: from fashion to face masks

@dooBdoo @LoriLori 

Love you right back, Ms. DooBDoo! Missed you and LoriX2 terribly on these boards.

Stay healthy through all this darkness. Sending you both huge hugs.

xoxoxoxo 

Honored Contributor

@247Optimist wrote:

@dooBdoo @LoriLori 

Love you right back, Ms. DooBDoo! Missed you and LoriX2 terribly on these boards.

Stay healthy through all this darkness. Sending you both huge hugs.

xoxoxoxo 

Thank you, dear @247Optimist!   

Stay safe, protected, and well. (((❤️)))

7945740E-3A64-4C25-8708-507ECC94227E.jpeg

⭐️Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy. Howard W. Newton⭐️
Honored Contributor

@247Optimist wrote:

@dooBdoo @LoriLori @Luvitorleaveit @momtochloe @Yahooey AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS THREAD....

SO THRILLED to read your post, LoriX2...and I love your joy and love and exuberance...it bounces off the screen!

And to also see posts from @dooBdoo!!

It's too much for my heart to hold. We have missed you. Heart

Lori, thinking about you and your Mom in Florida. Sending all good thoughts and love!

And to ALL the Project Runway posters here, STAY SAFE and I miss you all. Loving the conversations and @momtochloe and Mrs. Robinson! Hilarious! Yahooey always finds the best videos to post. HeartHeartHeart

Awww, Cali, I'm like someone in a movie running across a field to hug you!!!  Thank you for your thoughts, we have a wonderful mayor who has been waaaaaaay ahead of every other city/county around and he has kept us safer than I thought we'd be.  Other than occasional thoughts of matricide and filicide (normal under the circumstances) some shortages of essential items we're fine 😁

My dear, please direct your thoughts to all my loved ones in NY, they need them.  It's awesome to see you again and "hear" that voice filled with such brio and enthusiasm  💗

Honored Contributor

As for you Ms. @dooBdoo  I know based on your posts you know about Fashion.  Whether it's something you've made a point of following or it's intuitive...well, I've always imagined you as impeccably turned out, accessories and all.  And the museums (oh those closed museums), my dear I think of you as our muse of Culture.

Stay safe!!!

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe  @Yahooey  @Luvitorleaveit  @247Optimist  @dooBdoo 

FYI I do get Amazon Prime and have been watching a LOT of it but have yet to watch Making thhe Cut.  I guess knowing it's there and watching other, more distracting things and reading...

...but here's the deal:  Twelve already somewhat successful PROFESSIONAL designers from all over the world.  I hear they don't have to sew.  

And it's got Naomi Campbell and Nicole Ritchie, who was part of that NBC show I loved so much along with Jessica Simpson in which they didn't have to sew.  They don't in real life.  That show (the name escapes me) featured buyers from Macy's?, H&M, Saks? actually buying the clothes.  If no one bought anything you were up for elimination.  If I had more sleep I'd remember.

Anyway it sounds like that but with HEIDI and TIM, so recommend whenever waiting until it's over and binge-watching it because if you don't have Amazon Prime you can buy one month of it.

And Yahooey, I will never look at Brandon again without remembering he wears Spanx.  Full circle:  Christian did this wonderful thing that other designers are now doing too and he was the first to send "regular" figures down the runway and now Brandon's Spanx is a reminder, for me, that none of us have perfect bodies (anymore, if ever).  😁

Kisses to all!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LoriLori @dooBdoo @247Optimist @momtochloe @Luvitorleaveit 

Hello, is it me you are looking for?

Fashion Star - I never watched but googled it - lubs to awl

musical-notes-gif-43.gif

Trusted Contributor

@Yahooey @LoriLori @dooBdoo @momtochloe @Luvitorleaveit @Icegoddess @SWEET @DrKelli @CelticCrafter AND EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD!

LOL - Yes, Yahooey it IS YOU we are looking for! Love the Lionel Ritchie reference. Brandon in Spanx, Christian making masks and LORIX2 and Ms. DooBDoo in the house -  what more could we ask for? Who needs toilet paper with all this love and caring going on? 

Yes, sending ALL good thoughts to NYC! New York has become the epicenter - and I think of them all the time, grieve for them frequently and ALWAYS pray for them.

Thank you for the update on the new show with Heidi and Tim, LORIX2...I probably will end up doing an Amazon Prime trial for 30 days just to watch that show!

LOVE YOU ALL...or, in the words of the MUCH hipper and MUCH younger Yahooey - "lubs to awl!" Smiley LOLHeartWoman Happy   

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

Awww, Cali, I'm like someone in a movie running across a field to hug you!!!  Thank you for your thoughts, we have a wonderful mayor who has been waaaaaaay ahead of every other city/county around and he has kept us safer than I thought we'd be.  Other than occasional thoughts of matricide and filicide (normal under the circumstances) some shortages of essential items we're fine 😁

My dear, please direct your thoughts to all my loved ones in NY, they need them.  It's awesome to see you again and "hear" that voice filled with such brio and enthusiasm  💗

What a great post, @LoriLori.   I've missed the exuberance and spirit you bring to the discussions (on all topics) -- always happy to see you on the forums.   I'm glad to know you're fine, and I do pray for you and your loved ones.❤️

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori wrote:

As for you Ms. @dooBdoo  I know based on your posts you know about Fashion.  Whether it's something you've made a point of following or it's intuitive...well, I've always imagined you as impeccably turned out, accessories and all.  And the museums (oh those closed museums), my dear I think of you as our muse of Culture.

Stay safe!!!

What a lovely compliment, @LoriLori!   I've had an "eclectic" style most of my adult life.   Hard to describe, but possibly a wee bit of a Katherine Hepburn/Annie Hall mix with slightly more feminine, romantic, soft touches and a sparkly dash of whimsy.    The museums...  (sigh)...  and the artists, all are suffering as is everyone.   Art, culture, beauty all have survived tumultuous times and they will again.   Thanks, and you stay safe, too!❤️

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LoriLori@247Optimist@Luvitorleaveit@Yahooey@momtochloe, and all who read and post here...  good wishes to everyone.

@LoriLori,  Thanks for the information about "Making the Cut."   I think I'll do as you suggest, wait a bit until they reach the finale and then go for a month of Prime when the season will be available to binge watch.   @Yahooey, I remember "Fashion Star" slightly...  I think I watched only a few episodes.   Any of y'all remember Bravo's "Launch My Line"?   There also was a series featuring Isaac Mizrahi, "The Fashion Show."   Hard to say why some of these catch on and others don't, but they're interesting to watch.  @247Optimist,  You are a hoot!  Thanks for sharing that bright spirit!  Love to you all!   Please be safe, protected, and well.❤️