"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

Re: 👍🏾 POWER Season 6 grand finale 👍🏾

@Mz iMac Yes, I saw Ceddy!!Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

TARIQ GETS ON MY LAST NERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes,I know I'm yelling.

Okay,deep breath. 2 episodes and 4 suspects.So anxious to see how this ends. I never contemplated Ghost still being alive? Hmm..it may be a way out from  his past.

Do you think the finale will be the same night as the Super Bowl? That's mighty strong competition. 

Honored Contributor

I have all of this season on my DVR.  I've been trying to clear the DVR.  

I haven't gotten to these shows yet. 

So many TV shows...so little time.

Super Contributor

Tariq was always annoying, but he has now become just plain evil. I know it's a script, but I still wanna know "why" he has become so crazy acting.  LOL  I feel he is way worse than Ghost. He behaves more like Kanan. Sneaky, no loyalty, completely self serving.  And, almost a sociopaths view on life.  How could he not see that his father, despite his own issues,  always looked out for him and his siblings? Ghost didn't always get it right but he tried. Would be interesting if we found out Tariq might be Kanan's son. hmmmm

Tommy was incredible in this last episode.  His acting ability is almost eerie.  When you see him in interviews, what you see is a regular guy with an almost goofy sense of humor, but a serious respect for the craft of acting. He turns very serious and intellectual when the art of acting is discussed.  

I'm totally enjoying these final episodes!  I'm going to be so sad when it's all over. Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Estates Tariq is getting on my last nerve, too!  I feel your pain. Yell all you wantSmiley Wink, I think most of us are in solidarity when it comes to Tariq. I don't know if I can take him if he is in the spinoff.  I do plan to stay with the Power franchise. We'll see, but I am looking forward to what the writers have in store. Alisa Marie was amazing. Smart, savvy and tough little girl. Smiley Happy I hope she is in the spinoff.

Honored Contributor

Ghost dying words to Tommy was a hint of the sex of the person who shot him. Smiley Wink  Did anyone catch that hint?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

@Mz iMac I couldn't tell if Ghost said, "Let her go" or "Let it go".  I'm going to go back and listen again. Did you hear, "Let her go"?  If so, that narrows the field a lot!!  

Honored Contributor

@SoftRain  ITA agree with your assessments of Tariq and Tommy. I didn't have high hopes for this season but each show keeps getting better. I'm not sure if I'll remain with the franchise but I will watch the first couple of shows and decide then.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~