Honored Contributor

Re: 👍🏾 POWER Season 6 grand finale 👍🏾

@SoftRain wrote:

Did you hear, "Let her go"?  If so, that narrows the field a lot!!  

@SoftRain YUP!  I think it was his campaign manager.  She was the last person seen w/him at the club. 

@Annabellethecat66  No need to watch on your DVR.  Just read this thread, open up the spoilers to keep up. Smiley LOL

@Tique  I will be watching the prequel or spin-off front & center.  Something tells me it will be better than the original.  Especially the "music."  Fiddy has his hands on this one too.  The first one will be out sometime this summer.  2 more prequels or spin-offs will follow.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac wrote:

@SoftRain wrote:

Did you hear, "Let her go"?  If so, that narrows the field a lot!!  

@SoftRain YUP!  I think it was his campaign manager.  She was the last person seen w/him at the club. 

@Annabellethecat66  No need to watch on your DVR.  Just read this thread, open up the spoilers to keep up. Smiley LOL

@Tique  I will be watching the prequel or spin-off front & center.  Something tells me it will be better than the original.  Especially the "music."  Fiddy has his hands on this one too.  The first one will be out sometime this summer.  2 more prequels or spin-offs will follow.

@Mz iMac   what do we know? Paz spoke to her when they were in the Ladies Room at Truth during that event. She did give her an earful.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the info but it never bothers me knowing what’s going to happen in advance.

If I cared I wouldn’t even click on the posts at all.

Often they help me understand what’s going on and what to look for.

I also enjoy reading and thinking about other people’s vision of the same show I’m watching.

I’ve always valued other people’s opinions especially if I don’t agree.  I’ve been known to change my opinion on more than one occasion.

Again...thanks for the heads up.😘

Valued Contributor

@SoftRain  Thank youWoman LOL He is just so....sinister. That's the best word I can come up with for him. He has zero redeeming qualities.At least with Ghost and Tommy,they had their appeal.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes I totally agree it was captivating.......yet sad....boohoo.

Tommy's mother is too much....LOL.

Valued Contributor

I watched it again this morning with closed caption.It stated "let it go" I think that's what I heard too.

Esteemed Contributor

I heard "let it go too".

I am so hurt that Ghost is gone and yes Tariq has gotten on my last nerve too.  Did you see how Ghost restored Tommy's car....Wow!

I can't imagine the campaign manager doing it since she was salivating over Ghost unless he told her to back off and she went cra cra.

Good to see Debi Mazar join the cast!

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

Did you see how Ghost restored Tommy's car....Wow!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1 I'm hurt that Ghost is gone, too! That was a super sad scene between life long"brothers"!  

I don't believe Ramona did it either. She was literally hypnotized by Ghost. LOL Every scene with him she looked like she was completely love struck.  And, he was eating it up!! He would smile and turn that charm way up whenever he saw her!!

I also like Debi Mazar!!  She is a really good character actor. Hope she goes over to the sequel.

Esteemed Contributor

@SoftRain  - I am mourning Ghost right now........

LOL I like your description of Ramona which is on point she was hypnotized by Ghost...LOL and yes Ghost loved it!

Who ever Tommy saw when he was with Ghost as he was dying they knew and he was reaching for his gun until Ghost said let it go.  Tommy really turned into a killing machine I was worried for Tasha for a second but I couldn't see him killing her because at the end of the day they are family no matter what.