Honored Contributor

👍🏾 POWER Season 6 grand finale 👍🏾

A friendly reminder....

PWS6_KA_STZ_TA_Tag_AUG25_1200x1800-1562424701.jpg

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: 👍🏾 POWER Season 6 grand finale 👍🏾

@Mz iMac  I am ready. It's been a while.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

I agree.  Thanks @Tique for the reminder.  Actually, I figured it was about to come back on because my DVR has been well.....DVRing the heck out of Power.  They must have started from the beginning because it sucked up the space on my DVR.  It's still going.

I didn't look at it (the shows) because I've already watched some of them several times.

Just from the coming episodes, I don't know if I'm going to be a happy camper this season (I know it's the final season).

It keeps showing where Jaime gets treated so badly by everyone.  He's so mighty fine I don't see how anyone could mistreat that manly-man.  Yum!  I just like looking at him!

I wonder why he's never been mentioned for James Bond?  He's pretty and I'd vote for him any day.

I like Idris Elba a lot too, but what the hay, we can have a female Bond, why not both of these guys?

@Tique @Mz iMac  I think I know the answer but do you guys ever watch Luther?  Alba is really, really good in that.  I turned my son-in-law into Luther.  Now he can't stop talking about it.

I'm surprised I haven't seen much promotion for Power coming back on.  I mean I haven't seen Fifty Cent (my African American friends tease me the way I say it) promoting it.  Usually, a show is promoted more.

Honored Contributor

I just look, it looks like there are 15 episodes.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66   I have been seeing promos for "Power" but hadn't seen too many for "The Affair". I am going to miss this show. Have no thoughts about how it's going to end and/or who will still be standing.

No, I don't watch "Luther". At some point you realize you can't watch everything. So far I haven't been intrigued by the promos for the new network shows. Kinda hoping it stays that way.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique I see the TV advertisements but I haven't seen Fifty (look at me using his short name...Ha) on any of the late night shows talking about it.

So, I saw an advertisement for The Affair, but it's from the perspective of the daughter.

She's supposedly grown and is looking into the death of her mother (that's what I remember about it).

I just found something about the new season of The Affair...gonna post to the website......

Honored Contributor

I've only seen Luther when it originally came on BBA back in 2010.

BTW.....

it's Fiddy, not Fifty. Zjwo4h.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Watched it at about 5:00 a.m. this morning ....  

Goooood ....

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

Watched it at about 5:00 a.m. this morning ....  

Goooood ....

@SoX  yes it was.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac- Disregard my question over on Animal Kingdom i was asking if there was a new Power post started and here it tis!!!!!

What excitement looks like almost everyone will be after each other!

Sorry to see Angie go.....................