Super Contributor

Re: 👍🏾 POWER Season 6 grand finale 👍🏾

@Tique @Mz iMac Larenz Tate is an amazing actor!  Always thought it, but after Sunday nights performance it is solidified! Yes, an Emmy would be well deserved!  Besides being so talented, he is one good looking man! Can we say smooth?!!!  Been loving him for a long, long time!Heart  His brothers are also both talented in their own ways. The chemistry between Lahmard and Lorenz was amazing! But, of course, they are real brothers.  But, it went beyond that.  Great episode. Ceddy and son's scene was Smiley Surprised!!!!!  Now we gotta wait two weeks!!!

Super Contributor

Question for those who have the Starz app.  The finale of Power will not be shown until February 9th on Starz.  My question is do those with the app have the ability to watch it this weekend? If so, I might have to find a friend with the app!  Smiley Wink So worried about leaks!!  I don't want to get this far and find out anything in advance.  

Honored Contributor

@SoftRain  Superbowl weekend (Sunday).  No new episode of Power.  However, there will be a "marathon" Sunday.

@Annabellethecat66  You should be able to catch up this weekend! Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac  Can you believe they're still on my DVR?

I've had to delete several shows I like to watch just to keep Power sitting there.

My daughter keeps coming up with movies she wants me to watch.

Honored Contributor

My one word for tonight's final episode:

BRILLIANT

Who called it correctly.....

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique  It wasn't me! Smiley LOL 

Yes it was brilliant.  From the reading of the will (Ghost's POWER from the grave) right through to the "high school" scenes after the credits.  Shameless fans, did you recognize Carl? Smiley LOL  Hopefully, he's in one of the POWER prequals.

Loved the sneak peeks of all those Power sequals, prequals, updates, etc.  "POWER NEVER ENDS!"  Can't wait for summer 2020! 

Spoiler
So, did Tasha get 20 yrs, life or a death sentence?  Was she even sentenced yet?  Better yet, a trial? Guess I'll know this summer.

Tasha pulled "the Annalise."

173836.gif

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac  I am really going to miss my man Ghost!  Tariq is no Ghost!!!!  I was a bit disappointed in the finale, but I still liked the twists and turns! I want to continue to support the franchise, but I think it may be a hardsell (no pun intended) for die hard fans of Omari...like myself. I will get past that and support all the upcoming Power prequels, sequels, spinoffs, etc. to come.  I like Tate and Tommy, so really looking forward to those shows. 

Those "special" scenes Tasha had with Q were bold for an actress. I know she has done them before, but kudos to her for being true to her character. Do what chu gotta do!!  LOL  

Super Contributor

@Tique Guess we'll all be meeting back here this summer for a Power reunion.  In the meantime, I may need some intervention, rehab or something. I shed a few tears after watching Power Confidential. 6 years is a long time to be invested in these characters.  Will miss the crazy dynamic between Ghost and Tommy! 

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Oh my word what a finale indeed!!!!

Tasha, Tasha, Tasha what a mess.  Tariq is out of control with her he talks to her like she is his sister instead of his mama.

I am going to miss Ghost......boohoo!!!!!