Honored Contributor

Re: 👍🏾 POWER Season 6 grand finale 👍🏾

[ Edited ]

"Dre's departure was totally hot!!!!"

283917.gif@SoftRain 

Sunday's episode was great!  Paz is now a regular on Shameless. Smiley LOL  That actress really gets around.  I first took notice of her on OITNB.

Anyone take notice that the "suspects" are being given a whole hour which includes "backstories sort of?"  Examples:  Dre's baby mama first appearance was this season!  And from England to boot!  All this time I thought he was a single father or one who had full custody. Smiley LOL

Who knew Paz had a college age son?  Or any children for that matter. 

Angie was paying living expenses for her whole family including her nephew's college tuition as well as her father's nursing home bills.

When it'sTasha time, I hope they explore how she & Ghost first hooked up.  Also, bring back their semi invisible "baby girl"(youngest child) who appeared to age 5-6 yrs in just one season.

NY has some beautiful lofts!  A good friend of mine's daughter lives in one that looks very similar to Tommy's loft.   I called her Sunday night to see if Power was ever filmed in her building. Smiley LOL

The house my SIL & DD currently lives in, they turned/remodled into a loft.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

LOL...loved the description of Dre's worth waiting for departure!  He was getting on my reserve nerve....and his mama is a Christian lady trip too!

Paz was off the chain and what a hot head she turned out to be!  You could almost see the smoke coming out of her ears when she got mad.

Years ago I went to a party in a loft.....gorgeous indeed and the ceilings went on for days I've never seen anything like that before.

Super Contributor

@Mz iMac Yes, Sunday's episode was great! But, not as hot and toasty as Dre's episode!Smiley LOL Whew, I could feel the heat off the screen! That was truly a precursor for Dre on where he was headed for eternity! No pun intended...and I know I am probably in the minority, but I did find Dre kinda hot in a bad boy, swaggy kind of way. Smiley Wink Poor Paz was on a whole different level of stress. The tension was palpable.  She seemed like she was literally going to explode and catch on fire in every scene! No Dre reference or pun intended again!! LOL I would've been worn out by the end of the day in real life!!  Talk about tense!!!  Not sure how I feel about an entire hour of Saxe.  Wondering....hmmmm, of the 5 remaining suspects, and only 3 episodes left, that leaves 2 out. A little sumthin sumthin is going to happen to a couple of them, and they are not going to make it to the finals.  They're going to either foul out of the game or get injured, to put it bluntly. 

Ghost and Tommy will truly be missed!  To put it mildly they entertained us all with their naughty shenanigans. Speaking of Tommy, loved his loft!  And, where the heck did he go!! I'm actually going to miss all of the characters, even the ones I loved to hate, ie Saxe. ewwww  I really enjoy Francis and Spotswood's comedic interchanges. I hope they make it to the sequel. But, the snitch Spotswood aka Spanky might not make it! He might end up with Dre somewhere warm. And, I don't mean Miami. LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SoftRain   When Paz walked in and the loft was completely empty - not like when someone grabs a few things when they need to get away quickly. It was obvious Tommy had no intention of returning. My first thought was he went to the burbs and moved into the house he purchased for LaKeisha. After thinking about it more, not so sure now.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique - Tommy's loft was so squeaky clean it looked like nobody ever resided there!  I was thinking about the house he brought but would he have gone back to the place where Keesha was

murdered.

Paz needs to take a chill pill before she has a heart attack!  She was stressing me out just watching her.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1  I agree about the condition of the loft. The one thing that I always remember is that's where he killed Holly. Holly remains a favorite character even though she's been gone for a while.

Honored Contributor

I "think" the only "living" persons who knows about Tommy's suburban mini mansion is Tasha & Lakisha's son.  I "think" it's located in either upstate N.Y. or North Jersey. 

It does not appear Paz told Tasha about Tommy's empty loft either.

I really cannot tell where else Tommy would go other than California or Vegas.  It has to be somewhere where there is a drug lord opening drug trade as that is all he knows & is good at. Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

I noticed at the end of the show the announcer said......

"Who SHOT Ghost?"  NOT "who KILLED Ghost?"

Hmmmmm

@Mz iMac   I removed the spoiler box because this was originally posted in November.

I watch Power Confidential and know you do also. Usually after someone goes to "Power Heaven", they are featured on that week's episode of PC. Still waiting to see Ghost. That's my segue. I still don't think he's dead. My thinking was tested a bit on Sunday when the lawyers were settling his estate but my resolve is firm again. He's not dead.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique - I am on the fence about Ghost being dead as well.  I also want to know where that campaign lady is because the way she was google eyeing Ghost it looks like she would have gave him her own blood to save him.

Honored Contributor

Another good and revealing hour.