Honored Contributor

Re: 👍🏾 POWER Season 6 grand finale 👍🏾

I noticed at the end of the show the announcer said......

Spoiler
"Who SHOT Ghost?"  NOT "who KILLED Ghost?"

Hmmmmm

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

The ending was expected considering the buildup showing Ghost making everybody mad.

@Mz iMac- I have to watch it again this weekend.

Valued Contributor

I recorded the Power Confidential after show last night just to see what it meant by recap. The show produceer,Courtney Kemp,was on and offered a little sneak peak.She said the final 5 episodes would be in the same day told from 5 different people  and their perspective. Can we say the Affair? Think we will get a happy ending too? I think not.

Honored Contributor

REMINDER:  Last five episodes begin today. Watching On Demand now.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

FReshPrinceNooooo1.gif

R.I.P.

R.I.P.gif

Spoiler

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac  about time. They inflicted some real pain.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Super Contributor

Great episode!  Some deep, unexpected allegory!  Wow!

Honored Contributor

No comments on Andre's death or the method in which he died?

I was ready for him to get his. As far as I was concerned he had been existing on borrowed time for a while.

Two of the final five down. I hope the last three are the same caliber as the first two. Last night's with Paz was quite illuminating. She had great scenes with Tasha, Tommy, her son, and her dad.

Super Contributor

@Tique I think no comments because people don't want to give out spoilers for those who still haven't watched the episode. I don't know how people wait so long. I'm always excited each week!!  But, without saying too much, Dre's departure was totally hot!!!!!  LOL  Love this show!  I am going to miss my weekly fix of Ghost and my favorite Tommy!!  They are so good at being bad!  I also like Francis and Spotswood.Smiley Very Happy  They are a hilarious comedic team for criminals.  We may all need a support group after the series finale!Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SoftRain wrote:

@Tique I think no comments because people don't want to give out spoilers for those who still haven't watched the episode. I don't know how people wait so long. I'm always excited each week!!  But, without saying too much, Dre's departure was totally hot!!!!!  LOL  Love this show!  I am going to miss my weekly fix of Ghost and my favorite Tommy!!  They are so good at being bad!  I also like Francis and Spotswood.Smiley Very Happy  They are a hilarious comedic team for criminals.  We may all need a support group after the series finale!Smiley Sad

@SoftRain   Dre's show was last Sunday, over a week ago. That's why @Mz iMac  and I both avoided saying the name but how long are we supposed to wait. The show will be over in less than a month. It kinda defeats the purpose to wait until it's over.

Oh and great one about Dre's departure. Wish I had thought of it.