Honored Contributor

Re: 👍🏾 POWER Season 6 grand finale 👍🏾

@Tique   I sure will!  More than likely, I'll have to start at Neiman Marcus & work my way down to Macy's. Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Tique  I started watching the first episode and ended up deciding to 'save it'.

All of both (does that make sense) are on my DVR.

I have so many shows to watch I have to keep deleting some to make room.

But this show will never be a deleted one!

I might watch it this weekend.  I'll keep in mind what you referenced.  

I'm so afraid something's going to happen to Tommy....he's my favorite and I don't see any other way....but @#$% I hate to think about him dying.

Then that pesky other side of my brain (it's usually more reasonable) says, "It's OK Annabelle, maybe they'll let him live and he can have his own series. 

That REALLY works for me.  For those who liked Angela....I'm glad she died.  I never liked her and blame her for the demise of this dysfunctional (but wonderful) family.  Ha!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   now you know you can't totally blame Angela for the demise of Ghost's family. He was the one who broke his vows to Tasha. He's the one who moved out and moved in with Angela. No, I'm not making her blameless but I'll go with shared blame. To quote you. "Ha!"

It is so nice to have people on a few threads that I can mess  with and know we're still ok. Whew!

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Tique  I'm with you.  I like going back and forth too.  If you knew the back and forth me and my late husband had.

One of our last conversations was kinda like that (back and forth).

We were bickering over if he was going to go with me to run a chore.  I didn't really care if he went but I wanted him to say he'd go.  I knew he had an appointment to get a massage and couldn't go anyway, but I wanted him to say, "You want me to go?  OK, I'll go with you".  Which he did say.

Then I said, "No!" Then I started laughing and he did too.  We were married for 38 years (grew up together), but I loved (and he did too) the back and forth (teasing, etc).

He died minutes after that exchange.

In my head I know he pursued Angela.  I know he drove her crazy.  But we both know that TV is one of the few 'things' left that we can criticize, make fun of, etc".

Everyone is so 'sensitive' these days, you can't say anything that someone won't get 'bent out of shape' about.  Right?

I have a pretty thick skin (again, had to to survive my childhood).  The only time I get really upset is if someone accuses me of not being a good mom and/or not loving my 2 fur babies..

@Tique  I like it when you and I watch the same shows.  When I read or hear someone giving an opposite argument (discussion...not argument in mean way), I call it "food for thought" for me to think about.

It's only when we can discuss everything that we are acting like human beings.  Humans are the one mammals who (used to...key words) be able to discuss something openly and come to a conclusion, even if it's "agree to disagree".  

Unfortunately, that no longer seems to be the case.  But you and I @Tique are busting that theory all to He (double hockey sticks).  Ha! Heart

Honored Contributor

@Tique @Do you ever watch The Mayans MC?  They are a motorcycle gang on F X.

If you ever watched the TV show called “Sons of Anarchy”, this gang rode with them sometimes.  Kurt Sutter also produces this show.  He’s married to Katie Segall.

I hope you do.  I’d love to go over it with you.  We seem to like some similar shows.  I’m behind watching it ( my DVR is filled).

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   No, I do not watch any of the series you mentioned. I am trying to decrease my number of shows. Want to start reading more.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

I get ya'.  I used to read constantly.  But I've been having trouble with my eyes.  I don't want to go into it here or I'll start getting emails, you name it about various things about eyes.

Anyway, when I get them straight I hope to read more.   I almost started 'talking' about something else...sorry.

Take care...

Esteemed Contributor

Anybody watch last night!!!!

I must say the writing and the pace of the show is excellent.  Tarik my goodness seems to be playing everybody and he does it really well for his age.

Valued Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1  Yes,the episodes have been very suspenseful.I watch each show waiting for some major developments.That Tariq is a piece of work!

Does anyone watch the aftershow on Starz? I find that very interesting. Last night,the had the fellow that plays Saxe on their panel.He was quite an amusing fellow. They had Courtney Kemp who is the main writer and producer.Her insights are always enlightening.

Honored Contributor

@Luvitorleaveit1"Tarik my goodness seems to be playing everybody and he does it really well for his age."

Nope!  He always gets caught.  But, not for long.  Mama gonna show him how to play the game CORRECTLY.  

Nothing like a "mamas love for their sons."

The only thing Tarik has at this stage of the game....no police record.

La La/Kisha can't act.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif